This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi friends tank's thanks for accepting me in your forum my name is maximum I wanted to congratulate you on your forum: Compy:: Compy:

Comment

dear you all.
      I'm ugo.

new here. I'm a beekeeper and urban beekeeper
      also I work in IT and raspberry.

I did an error trying to upgrade a bios of my Asus k53sv with a modded version to launch another OS

now it starts only few leds black screen as it it seems bricked.

sometimes it run fan

I don't really know how to restore, what kind of combinations at power up, what kind of procedure or if here is a tool to rewrite bios.

I think I'll ask help. I'm so depressed

fortunately I can see my bees, and I feel more quite with them

bye

Comment

Hello,
        Newcomer. I am trying to understand what may be the cause of LC60638E 2 short blink + 5 blinks error.

Comment

Hi, just posting here so I can make a thread sharing a laptop bios

Comment

Hi, I'm here to try to unfuck my BIOS.

Thanks for the great advance and flash dumps!

Comment

Greetings from Jujuy, Argentina! I'm a 25 yo technician, and i' looking forward to help and get some new knowledge from the forum, actually i'm working in my own freelance pc repair shop, for the last 4 years i think it went good, so i will keep putting all my efforts into my dream. My next goal is to be able to successfully repair motherboards since hardware is my passion, and i want to learn more and more!

Comment

Hi I am Bill from CT looking for info to fix my TV

Comment

hello to everyone.i fight to resolve some issue with bios laptop.i need help home much you can't get.thx

Comment

Hi All, great to be part of an outstanding community - Looking forward to contributing in the near future - Thank you

regards
                    Lirff

Comment

Hi Friends,

I am hobbyist consumer electronics repair DIY guy.
                      I am not expert but know how to flash the roms basic soldering and little bit programming.
                      I also do vehicles electronics and electrical diagnostics.
                      I hope i will learn lot from you guys and also try to help anyone if i can do.
                      Regards

Comment

New member from Trinidad and Tobago trying to source information to troubshoot an Audiosource Amp 100 issue. Already changed the capacitors on the power rail but the issue persists and I am also an amateur/novie at this.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Jon, from Utah. I became interested in board level repair trying to fix, of all things, a car radio. After seeing the amazing things people can do fixing electronics I was hooked. Thanks in advance for all the shared knowledge here that helps us with little experience learn and grow.

Comment

Hi everybody

I'm Salih. from Istanbul.I graduated from industrial automation technician.I'm here to learn how to repair a laptop.

thank you

Comment

Hi everybody!
                              I'm new here! I try to fix my TV DIY! thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone, i love electronics, soldering etc...

Comment

Hi everybody, I am new here! I tried to fix my TV diy. Thank you!

Comment

Tornado warning

Comment

Zosi is going to be the death of me. Stupid vertical colored lines!!!! Tips???

Comment

Hi all, also starting to try and complete some long overdue projects.

Currently trying to get access to BIOS on my 745 G3. Does my nut that HP won't support this.

And it seems pretty difficult to access for the 745 G3, so posting on here for some sound advice

Comment

Hello!
                                          I'm computer network & system administrator in Serbia!
                                          B.R.

Comment

Working...
                                          X