X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all!

Wow - 1156 pages of introductions. That's impressive.

I've been working on computers since my mom bought me my first PC from a computer show in... 1990? My floppy drive didn't work, but since I live in a relatively small town and I was barely a teen I didn't really have a way to take it in to be fixed. It was a relatively simple repair - I figured out that he hadn't plugged in the power cable and that the wrong connector was used on the floppy cable (the one for the B drive instead of the A drive). Anyhow, I figured if I could figure that out at 13, it might be a good career choice.

Now I own an IT consulting firm and I'm expanding into computer repair. This forum has a lot of knowledge, so I'm hoping I can learn enough to succeed in my new endeavor.

Comment

Hi Guys,
      My name is Marco Artibani, i come frome Rome, Italy.
      I started working at the age of 15 in a small Computer Store in Rome as a computer technician (with the only esperience of 3 disassembled Computers on my back ) while studying in a IT technical institute.
      Just made my back with experience, always accepted challenges (and IT related jobs) with a little experience, just made it on the go.
      Now i'm a kind of system engineer (kind of because i'm a sort of jolly for IT e technical stuff for the company where i work, i also program an AI for exaple)
      Just found this pit of knowledge trying to solve a personal problem (that are always the worst XD)
      Have a lot to learn, but i hope to have found a "big brother" for helping me on this path.
      Hope you enjoy my story!

Comment

Greetings from John and Shelley! We look forward to being part of this community.

Comment

Hi,

I joined the badcaps forum to seek some help in diagnosing an issue with a Macbook Air.

Comment

Hello! I joined because I'm having some trouble with a DELL monitor and I think it's bad caps! Hoping to learn some troubleshooting.

Comment

Hello. I joined to share my tool for unlocking some BIOS.

Comment

Hi everyone

Just a quick hello , registered because i habe a bad Mac MDD G4 , which need repair.
                Without being a member no pictures are available so..

I did a first attempt today (replaced 3 elco's that were visible not okay) but still no luck.

Comment

Thank you for allowing me to join this group. I found this forum while searching how to remove my Acer bios password. I did not know if I could trust the pay sites and after reading here it seems I can't trust them. I also see you have many topics here related to the tinkering I do which seems very insteresting. Thanks again ken

Comment

Howdy, I've been to electronics almost 50 years now and still need to learn more. Current activities include troubleshooting ultramodern TV's and vintage radios.

Comment

Greetings to all the members of the forum. My name is Alfredo and I live in Italy in beautiful Tuscany, I have been an electronic technician for 40 years specialized in TV and computer repairs.

Comment

Hello everyone, I was looking for a place to ask (and try to help) all the electronics I try to fix

Comment

Hello everyone! happy to join this forum

My name is Bruno from Portugal

I would be happy to share my knowledge about mac computers, worked for them a couple of years, not ultra-advanced but will do my best

I will soon ask some help with my LG Oled TV that has the black screen of death

Thanks.

Comment

Hello to everyone….

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a fan of Sherwood avr such as R863 / R963, R865.

Hoping to find some help to troubleshoot a faulty r865, thanks !

Comment

Hello guys.
                                * I'm from Bulgaria I just joined your wonderful forum. I found this place while looking for a power scheme.

I hope to have fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and improve my electronics skills.

Comment

nice to be in this forum. btw im zul from malaysia,greetings to everyone

Comment

hello all, just join this forum to seek help with my Proscan tv, hope I can use your brains

cheers

Comment

Hi all,
                                      I'm a IT tehcnician that want to start to DIY some repairs since the world is already filled by stupid garbage, and we have to try our best to reduce our environment impact

Thank in advance for your help!

Cheers
                                      M

Comment

Привет друзья! Мне надо побороть bios ACER!

Comment

good morning everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X