• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello

Comment

Hi everybody
      My name is Mr Prasad Baskaran, my people who know me for some time, do address me by Frank.
      Working as Service Engineer, for almost a decade, well in 1 more year, will complete the decade of Service Engineering.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Francesco from Italy I'm a hardware and software technician I'm passionate as well as almost an Apple fan since 1990, although lately Apple has disappointed me about its commercial and product policy, I try to defend myself from Apple to avoid their obsolescence
        Thanks to all of you in advance, and sorry for my english

Comment

Hi, Casper from Denmark. Finding this page very useful and surprised by the activity in the niche i was looking for, which is bios programming.

Comment

Good morning all

Comment

Hello All, I am a software engineer but enjoy tinkering with electronics and attempting to fix broken gadgets, usually unsuccessfully ;-) but have some wins now and again, would like to pick up knowledge from other members of the community.

Comment

Hello! I am new here. I work in electronics for 15 years and I know what I do. It is very good when we manage to solve something that looked dead and comes back to life.Thanks to everyone in the forum who helps everything to have "arrangement".

Comment

hi >> How can I write a post?

Comment

Hi everyone, Cam here checking in!

Comment

Hi!

My name is Damir, I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegowina.

Comment

Good day.. im newbie here, hope im welcome .
                        By the way im a CSNT Comtech but i been wrong line of work haha , im still interested in technical work way back 2007 Im a cellphone tech and a Comtech,and im start to work company in contraction devision as a heavy equipment technician ..

Comment

Hi everyone...this forum looks exactly what I was searching for.

Comment

Hi all I'm an electronic technician but I don't work on it, although as a hobby I really enjoy it.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Jose, I am a technical engineer in the field of hardware and software. I will be happy to help.
                              Greetings to all.

Comment

Hi there! Paul Daniels send me here I'm here to learn from the Best!

Comment

hey all its me

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello world!

Comment

Hi all,
                                        I've always enjoyed playing around with electronics but have been away from it raising family and getting through this bad time we're all living in. Hope everyone is handling it well.
                                        I actually joined as I'm attempting to repair a TV for my younger son so he might save the money of buying a new one. While Youtube has been a great help, I am stuck right now at a certain point and will post later with more specifics. Right now I'm going to dive in and search prior posts for information on this and just to wet my feet again in the electronics field.

Thanks

Comment

xin chào, mình đến từ vietnamese. mình làm bên phần cứng laptops.

Comment

Working...
                                          X