Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macbook pro a1708

Hi
    I have problem with macbook pro a1708 it turn on and restart with no display please every body can correct this whit old bios >>>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laptopcenter; 07-27-2020, 12:47 AM. Reason: not attach

Re: macbook pro a1708

try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
      try..
      First thanks for quick help but the file ok change the stat of my mother and cpu hotting with stay on but no view you can help me

thanks again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laptopcenter View Post
          try..
          Attached Files
          Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Macbook pro A1708 - replace bios

Hi there.

I've bought some motherboard A1708 with replaced bios. These motherboards doesn't works, or works very slow.
            I need to fix these, but i don't know how. I've tried to ask here about a good Bios, but no one works.

Can you tell me the way to modify the bios as to work on this board? I don't have the original bios and i don't have the serial number of the board.

Many thanks for your help

luke

Comment

Re: Macbook pro A1708 - replace bios

Originally posted by Eleways View Post
              Hi there.

I've bought some motherboard A1708 with replaced bios. These motherboards doesn't works, or works very slow.
              I need to fix these, but i don't know how. I've tried to ask here about a good Bios, but no one works.

Can you tell me the way to modify the bios as to work on this board? I don't have the original bios and i don't have the serial number of the board.

Many thanks for your help

luke
              the motherboard model is written on the motherboard, do you still have the old motherboard? are they identical? post the full name and model of the EMC laptop, serial number S/N on the case, the motherboard model (the new one) and the original bios from the old board...

Comment

Working...
              X