Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello fellas. My name is Jason. Ive been teaching myself how to work on TVs for the past year. My background, I was a Chrysler dodge and Jeep tech for over 20 years until a car accident recently destroyed my career and a huge part of my life. So now I look to play with TVs to keep me busy on my “ok” days. I am efficient with a dvom. I look forward to learning from the pros here on badcaps! Thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm Julien from Montélimar, France.
          I'm an English teacher around here, in the High School I attended when I was a teenager.
          That's a funny feeling.
          Other than that, I'm a pinball machine addict. I spend a bit of my time fixing and rebuilding the ones in my collection.
          My oldest friend runs a business on arcade machines, vintage ones, but also more modern.

Anyway, I've been wanting for a while to increase my knowledge skills in electronics. I mean, until now, I have the feeling that I've mostly used logic and diy abilities. But basic theory and proper knowledge would do me some good, I'm sure.
          So, well I hope I've just found the right forum to do that.

'cause I love forums for that !

In any case, a big hello from south France to everyone !

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hi All, I'm Julian from Canada and I found this forum while trying to repair a Samsung Led TV. There seems to be alot of highly skilled and knowledgeable users here. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Dzień dobry wieczór . jestem polskim laikiem elektroniki i mam problem z laptopami

Comment

Hi guys. My name is Ivan. I am from Russia, the city of Novy Urengoy. I work as a software engineer formally. I work as an electronics engineer. Glad to have the opportunity to learn from the pros about bad hats! Thanks!

Comment

Hello All.

Carlos from Spain. ready to learn from all of you.

Comment

Hi! My name is Dan, I've always been a curious soul, tinkering/hacking /fixing and sometimes, breaking everything. I'm a sucker for information, feeds my curious mind.
                      Be safe friends...
                      Dan

Comment

New user here for SP4.

Comment

Hola, me dedico a un poco de todo pero desde hace como 20 años que empecé con los pc. Me gustaría unirme a vosotros para poder aprender mas sobre este tema, muchas gracias

Comment

Hi, everyone! I'm Loid, I'm new to the world of electronics, but I really wanna know more about it.

Comment

Hi, my name is Jose, I'm from Spain. I am electronic technician and audiovisual technician, and I have an electronic repairs open blog, La Electroclinica. I'm ham radio operator too since many years ago, my callsign is EA3HYN. I hope share knowledge about electronics and learn many things. Thanks all, have a nice day.

Comment

Hi I'm Marvin from Philippines. I am a computer tech but has limited knowledge on it. I know I still have something I need to learn which I found in this forum. Hope you guys can help me to expand my knowledge in electronics especially in troubleshooting repairs. Thanks.

Comment

My Name is Orkhan Azerbaycan Baku

Comment

Hello badcaps I'm Muhammad zubair from Pakistan working in Paris France as a computer technician i registerer here for more learning and sharing experience

Comment

hi im Gunta, working as a biomedical engineer currently for the last 10 years. here for a bit of a refresher on electronics and pc repairs as ive kinda forgotten a few basics lol

Comment

Hello! Im from the USA, in Washington state. I've tinkered since a kid. Signed up to hopefully get some help with my macbook and other future projects

Comment

Hi!

My name is Dan -- I'm an electrical engineering student looking for help to fix my TV ;D

Nice to meet you all!

DAn

Comment

Working...
                                          X