This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm a software engineer by day, aspiring synthesist by night. The extent of my electronics knowledge doesn't go a great deal past "took a couple classes in school", but I've found knowing at least the absolute basics is way better than knowing nothing. I have a TV I've been using as my primary computer display that's stopped working properly, and this seems to be the place where folks have most properly articulated a similar issue to the one I'm having, so here I am!

Comment

Poly modding Xbox.

Comment

hello
        Let's all enjoy this forum!

Comment

Recording Engineer and Producer Musician tech guy here.

I have been working on gear since it was 2" tape and vinyl.

I have recapped Neve consoles and lots of through hole stuff.

Getting into more surface mount now.

Saw your link on the Rossmann vlog.

Thx!

Comment

I'm new to TV repair, but it is pretty interesting and I have had some success in the past.

Comment

Hello Im a electronics/computer enthusiast. From time to time i repair some stuff. Have a nice day for all

Comment

Hi everyone. I always had a serious interest in electronics. Now is the time to persuit (thanks Covid).

Comment

Hi, I am ali.

Comment

hello this omruu from Pakistan good day friends

Comment

hola esta pagina es genial...gracias por todo.

Comment

Hello, I am a sound engineer, but I also like electronics a lot, I personally do maintenance on all my equipment and I am interested in learning modifications to improve my audio equipment, thank you for accepting me I am from Colombia.

Comment

Hello Everyone.
                          I deal with computers.
                          I'm trying to repair electronics.
                          Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am trying to repair a power supply of my ps4.

Regards.

Comment

Hi all,
                              I have had an interest in hobby electronics most of my life. This helped when it came to Auto electrical. I have computing and teaching degrees and generally a 'jack of all trades'. I enjoy problem solving and usually win however you never stop learning....hence why I'm here. Thanks.

Comment

Good day house, i am I.T personnel from Nigeria willing to broaden and widen my horizon....I am happy to be here.

Comment

Hey all

i am very happy to be here, as this reminds me to the good old days at epvp, which uses the same forum framework.

Also thanks to the admins, for the effort and also the kind welcome msg.

My name is kirro and since 8 years i am working as a software engineer/architect.
                                  In my free time i also like to RE binaries or develop my own linux distro based on arch.

Besides it stuff i also like to play soccer, volleyball or go swimming.

I ve found this forum, cuz i was searching for a way, to RE the bios master pwd for my dell 5511, i hope someone can help me and ofc i would be happy, if i can help you too

Kind regards,
                                  Kirro

Comment

Hello there, and good day for all!

Comment

Hello everyone i ,d just got here a schematic .. nice forum

Comment

Hey!

I found this forum looking for a DELL 20 3264 BIOS.
                                        Now I need a password to unlock it.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys!

Thanks to all the talented people on here for helping some of us out!

Comment

Working...
                                          X