No announcement yet.

Hisense 58R6E - Changed all LEDs but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hisense 58R6E - Changed all LEDs but...

I would've just said, NO extra charge for the smudges, it's just the autograph of the artiste.

Comment

I've got a hisense 58G2A300 with a shorted surface mount zener diode ZD5 on the bottom of the power supply 5835-L6R023 I don't know the voltage of the zener can someone please help me out. I'm just started using this site not too familiar with how it works. Thank you in advance for help with this matter.

Comment

Re: Hisense 58G2A300

I've got this Hisense 58G2A300 with a shorted surface mount zener diode ZD5 on the bottom of the power supply 5835-L6R023 I don't know the voltage of this diode can someone please help me out. Thank you in advance for any help I'm new to the site just learning & this is my first post.

Comment

What are markings of diode?
          I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Look closely, you might have component/s across it making it read shorted, carefully take it out of circuit and remeasure.
            Last edited by nomoresonys; 05-30-2022, 05:23 AM.

Comment

If you don't solder much, definitely practice on a scrap circuit board before hand.

Comment

I have one of these with bad led's determined using the flashlight test and was wondering how the bezel comes off. I see screws on the bottom but none anywhere else. Do you have to pry the bezel or pop it off?

Comment

Yes I recently changed leds in 2 of these. Just take your time, be gentle and use an old credit card, gift voucher to gently pry the bezel clips till they snap out. Don't get rammy or pry to hard or will bust clips off. Youtube shopjimmy has good videos on that model so you can see how it's done.
                  Last edited by tech9pc; 12-26-2022, 04:11 PM.

Comment

For sure remove those screws at the bottom first, then start prying one of the sides at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
                    X