Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharp LED TV flashing green 2x per second - LC-70LE735X, DPS-222BP, RUNTKA857WJQZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp LED TV flashing green 2x per second - LC-70LE735X, DPS-222BP, RUNTKA857WJQZ

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
    well it was working, then you messed with the mainboard connector, I think you tried to over-fix it, not good, maybe same as before re-check your work.
    No, he did BGA work of the MB main CPU using GAS Flame .. thought the BBQ smell reached me from Singapore..

Comment

Re: Sharp LED TV flashing green 2x per second - LC-70LE735X, DPS-222BP, RUNTKA857WJQZ

ok, I thought he meant there was something messed up after mainboard connector reflow.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
        well it was working, then you messed with the mainboard connector, I think you tried to over-fix it, not good, maybe same as before re-check your work.
        According to @Tiah the MB never worked, and we try reviving it by backing in oven, and then with a butane torch since I don't have a heat gun... This might have killed it more than curing it.

So re-soldering the PD connector on MB is just trying luck, and, no luck obvoiusly..

Comment

ok, i get it now, lol, I like to verify powerboard and backlights first.

Comment

Hello again! Sourced a closest MB I can find without costing an arm..

Plugged and powered up - red led flashing 1x, slowly.
            Tried all the forced restart procedures:
            1) CHN- n VOL- : no effect
            2) CHN+ n VOL- : no effect
            3) CHN- n VOL+ : no effect
            4) CHN+ n VOL+ : no effect
            5) INPUT n VOL- : no effect
            6) INPUT n VOL+ : no effect

Red led remains slow flashing 1x.

PD15 (BU+5) : 4.95V
            The rests (odd number pins) all 0V.

Not sure if the new old MB faulty or not compatible, or is there other procedure after replacing the MB?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by beetle1303; 05-20-2022, 02:03 AM.

Comment

start with compare the wiring chart of the replament MB and original at the socket which connect to PCB from down side. to be sure PS_ON line and other are the same. also you have one socket more on the replacment & - one IC..
              at the end it sound the replament not related to yours Model.

Comment

Noted this MB is not the exact same model as mine, and didn't notice the one big IC missing.. It's was S$20+ vs the exact model that cost S$200+, so ya, no luck..
                The resale prices of this T is S$200-$500, so not planning to invest S$200+ for a MB..

So, unless or until an exactly model MB comes along, this will be the end of road for this expedition.

Thank you, Diah, Nomoresonys, and everyone for your coaching all the way.
                Have a pleasant time here in the forum.

Comment

Working...
                X