Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel NUC8i5INH BIOS Request / Repair

Hi,
    need BIOS for NUC8INB please. Attached, my Backup and newest CAP file from Intel Homepage (if needed)

Thanks in advance!
    BR, Ray
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-11-2022, 04:58 AM. Reason: Added model number NUC8i5INH

Re: Intel NUC8INB BIOS Request / Repair

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
    Hi,
    need BIOS for NUC8INB please. Attached, my Backup and newest CAP file from Intel Homepage (if needed)

Thanks in advance!
    BR, Ray
    Intel CAP files can`t be extracted.Did you try cleaning the ME firmware,its the first thing you can try.If cleaning it doesn`t work then you will need a bios dump. What is the full model number, is it one of these NUC8i3INH ,NUC8i5INH ,NUC8i7INH
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      Intel CAP files can`t be extracted.Did you try cleaning the ME firmware,its the first thing you can try.If cleaning it doesn`t work then you will need a bios dump. What is the full model number, is it one of these NUC8i3INH ,NUC8i5INH ,NUC8i7INH
      NUC8i5INH is mine. Is there any tutorial to learn how to clean the ME? I'd do it all by myself instead of bugging people here, if I would know how

Comment

Originally posted by REpairAT View Post
        NUC8i5INH is mine. Is there any tutorial to learn how to clean the ME? I'd do it all by myself instead of bugging people here, if I would know how
        Yes there`s some guides.In the first one you`ll find all the links to the ME tools ,firmware repositories and win-raid forums ME Cleaning guide.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...41&postcount=3 .Follow the win-raid guide: "D4. CSME 11 - 15 & CSTXE 3 - 4"

Attached is Flash Image Tool (FIT) 12 ,and firmware version "12.0.64.1551_CON_LP_C_PRD_RGN.bin" renamed to "ME Sub Partition.bin" .

MEAnalyzer https://github.com/platomav/MEAnalyz...274.0_r277.rar
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-11-2022, 04:57 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Intel NUC8i5INH BIOS Request / Repair

Thanks a lot, that was really helpful!
          I managed to clean ME region regarding to your manual, sadly the problem persists. I'll check for other faults as soon as I find some time, but knowing how to fix ME related issues probably helps me with other devices in future.

Comment

Working...
          X