X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone,

My name is George Haliandros and am from Athens Greece. I'm a DBA and electronic enthusiastic.

Comment

Hi!

My name Is Jason Chatonda. I am a computer certified tech from Chicago, Illinois. I love electronics, gaming, SCI-Fi, anything of the tech variety. I also love art (digital especially) and music (Jazz classical, rock , electronic you name it!) Nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Hello, I'm Tim from Illinois. I work as a millwright, learning to play with plcs, and other electrical devices.

Comment

Hello everyone, Drew here from Illinois. Work in the retail grocery business, joining the forum to find out how to make some repairs to TV's around the house.

Comment

Hello guys, I'm Jeffry from Indonesia. I am interested in electronic device repair. I hope I can learn many things from this forum.

Comment

Hello, new in this forum, i've been working with computer since late x286 computers and got hooked, i studied electronics and telecomm in the university in Cuba and wirked for s technoly conpany for some years in Habana, now i have a private business repairing computer and lately i've specialized in laptop repairs, i have lots of electronic schematics ingathered through the years and bios dumps i'm glad to share and also share my experience in this aerea and learn from the rest of the forum, thanks

Comment

Hello!!!

Comment

Muchas gracias por aceptarme en tan prestigioso foro!!!

Comment

Hi!

Im here to ask a lot of questions!

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Comment

Hi Guys
                      I had been in the field of electronic repairs since 15 yrs and recently joined this impressive group, hope we will make this platform worthier sharing information to each other.

Comment

Hello!!! I'm Joe.

Comment

Hey guys,

Not sure if i am writing in the wright place though,

Thanks for setting this up, my name is zeb, i live in iniza, and i am looking for people with uncommon knowhow about soldering. I make jewelry with silvertin and i am looking for a soldering set with big tips 60 watts. Would be amazing if anyone could help , thank you guys,

All the best

Zeb Crijns 🙏🏻

Comment

Btw. My email is phithuja@gmx.com
                            Zeb

Comment

Hi all,
                              love watching the fixit vids on YouTube and looking to learn a bit more than what I have taught myself. Wanting to buy all the tools but there are too many...

Comment

Hello guys ,nice to meet you all!with love from RO.

Comment

hallo everyone,new in this forum, i started with an intel x286 platform, and i'm really a fanstic of the computer hardware since that time,i currently work in computer repairs, in a private workshop

Comment

Hello, I am a newbie in electronics and am grateful this forum. Sad to hear it may not be around long but a lot of good info here. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I'm trying desperately to solve a bios problem. The answer to this problem apparently only found here, but I can not post on the topic. thank you all for accepting me.

Comment

Hello all my name is Robert I enjoy repairing equipment both mechanical and electrical, I have always had a desire to repair and understand electronics and have acquired a fair amount of knowledge about components over the years. Now I am trying to learn more about building circuits and repairing them.

I am working on repairing a control board for my Mom's oven and would like some assistance so I came here to see what I might learn, as I love learning!

Comment

Howdy im a semi retired carpenter...U.S.Army Veteran....just fixing broke Harmon kardon bluetooth speaker and i get a jbl bluetooth as payment talk more in thread i was in for speaker..

Comment

Working...
                                          X