• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all.

Comment

Hello all, my name is Sena.

I live in TOGO (w.Africa), I am employed as IT Admin in a company with knowledge in electronics, computer maintenance and some help to our users.

I've read some topics here long years ago, when my lovely "AMD Duron 800" powered computer showed blowing caps that I managed to replace instead of spending for a new motherboard.

Today I disassembled our CEO's iMac that has troubles, and while reading a topic I signed-in to reply to a post from another member. Hope my input didn't come too late.

Comment

Hi.
        My name is WiLoW
        From the Spain.
        Thanks

Comment

Hello! My name is Mihai, I'm from Romania. I am IT technician in a small PC service. Thanks for accepting me!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi, i have pc experience from back in winXP days from building and trouble shooting however not at the IC component level. I do have some basic electronic knowledge, but no familiarity with typical component level issues beyond the obvious physical damage or test procedures to account for circuit variables if components aren't desoldered form the board in some cases.. so im here for trouble shooting advice and second opinions to try and salvage what appears to be a seemingly otherwise undamaged lcd tv i found has a psu board issue for starters. And my google search brought me here as there were a few threads in the past re: the exact same board. Sorry im not much for into's, but i get it, i had been on pc forums in the past and almost anything to reduce spam is a good idea.

Comment

My name is Paul and I am interested in learning electronics

Comment

Greetings all, I like using forums to figure out how to fix my electronics wherever I can. I might be able to offer advice and tricks for broken equipment I've managed to resuscitate in the past.

Comment

Hello all! I'm here to start my first TV repair project. Let's get to it!

Comment

Hi im new here. I dont have any specialties in electronics. Just hoping to find a little help diagnosing my tv.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

hello my name is venci and im quite new to electronics and would like to learn a lot from this forum

Comment

Hi all, my name is is Nigel and i am from the U.K, been doing iphone board repairs for 2 years with some success and would just like to say "i hate under fill"

Comment

Hi my name is Rich. I was born a geek/nerd and proudly wear that flag on my sleeve to this day. I am a fossil, I used to rummage through Military Surplus electronics boards to find chips back in the 60s with Sol Libes … I am old. But I have been involved in EVERY aspect of Communications and Computing for the last 45 years so it's like I never had to work a day in my life. ;o) I can't seem to let things go , I try to fix them and while troubleshooting my I-Inc IF281D Monitor power problem I came across this great Community Forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Laurynas from Lithuania im new to electronics, working as IT technician, replacing phone screens, batteries, repairing some motherboards.

Comment

My name is Matt. I look forward to learning here. I really appreciate this forum

Comment

Hello everybody. I am glad to be here, and thanks for all the knowledge you guys have shared with others over the years!

Comment

Hello. My name is Marty. Long-time tinkerer. Jack of all trades, master of none. Hoping to get advice on fixing TV.
                                      Thx.

Comment

computer greetings I am from South America but I am living in Japan, after completing my studies in Peru .... my love for electronics began in the 90s when I received a Nintendo gift, little by little I got into the branch of the technology and now it's my passion ... I just wanted to share it with you bye

Comment

Hi,

I'm Silver. Mostly work with motherboard & electronics repair in Estonia.

Comment

Working...
                                          X