Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Regal Brand TV) 32" LG LED display Beer Damage (LC320EUN) (Pictures inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (Regal Brand TV) 32" LG LED display Beer Damage (LC320EUN) (Pictures inside)

Originally posted by lookimback View Post
    It's not looking good. Maybe if you hold onto it for a while, you can find another with the same panel. That's probably your only chance.
    Why did you say that? is there someting wrong there at pictures?

Comment

Re: (Regal Brand TV) 32" LG LED display Beer Damage (LC320EUN) (Pictures inside)

Originally posted by nomorebeer View Post
      Why did you say that? is there someting wrong there at pictures?
      NO. The other side didn't have the same arrangement so there's really no way to figure out what value the caps and missing resistors are.
      ------------signature starts here------------

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty16 View Post
        I put 6870s-1172a into Google and several Chinese sites show part of the board but sadly not the part you want. There is a Polish site which, if you look at the translation, is also about a liquid spillage. There are some images but you have to sign in to see them.
        Thank you, i check there but get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Moreno83 View Post
          I would still clean those pads with alcohol! Those traces are "easy" to fix.

Is there no parts list in the service manual so you can replace those parts and give it a try?
          Originally posted by Moreno83 View Post
          Did you try using a "glassfiber pen"? You can scratch and search for the traces.
          Thanks for advices, maybe i'm gonna do someting like that as a last chance.

Comment

Working...
          X