This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Joel, studying to become a civil engineer right now (4/5 years done). Graduated IT as a system admin.
    I'm here because I need help with my Lenovo

Comment

Hello, my name is Valentin
      I'm here to learn about electronic, and to help it if i can.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am Aurelio and came to here finding solution for my (dead) laptop

Comment

Hi aveverybody here. I hope it will be nice to be learning a lot of new things from this forum. Also i think i have some good experience to share.

Comment

hello my dane is Damian and i love fix computers and learn new stuff about it o joined to this forum cause im looking for seriuos help to improve my skills

Comment

hi everyone im jose and will get a good laughts when i tell you how i fxxxcked my working toshiba tv so here i am, to tell everyone how to not ever do it like i did.
              i like learning this things a lot.
              thanks for making this place real

Comment

Hello everyone. I am looking forward to everyone's wisdom. : )

Comment

Well, what do I have to say about myself? I'm a home-based repair amateur tackling my tech when it breaks
                  That's all

Comment

Hi, I'm Arup Sarkar, I already read some posts, but now i need help related to my pc. so i join.

Comment

hello

Comment

hello people ! Im Gilbert, looking forward to learning a lot from the community!

Comment

Hi there ... I'm new ... I hope help each others

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am Technician but I dont have much knowledge how to repair component level step by step. I dont know also how or where can I get boardview and schematic diagram

Hope that you can give me advise. I'm really appreciated..

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Everyone, just joined and looking to fix some monitors that went bad

Comment

Wow almost 1300 pages of introductions.

Hello all,

Heard of this site several years ago and recently decided to get into a little laptop repair on the side. I currently design, and produce PCBs and have years of experience in SMD/Microsoldering and assembly.

This place looks like a treasure trove of info, and I'm sure it'll help me get out of the odd head scratcher. Hopefully I can return the favor and help a fellow forum member.

Now off to read, and read and read. ;-)

Chris

Comment

Hello everyone in this forum, my name is Ruben Lopez, I am an electronics and telecommunications engineer in Nuevo León, Mexico, but I focus more on analog and power electronics, however I barely have 2 years of experience in the field. I like to learn from everyone and to be able to share and support in what I can

Comment

Hi, my name is mrsith aka MrSith aka Reset, I have joined this forum to expand my knowledge about electronics repair, I have bumped onto this forum while looking for answers regarding broken OLED TV.

Gamer since I can remember, I broke my father's score in Epic Pinball (Android table!) when I was 3 years old. I'm not TOO old but mentally I'm a computer dinosaur. Started to fix things when they broke (duuh), evolved into handyman for my friends etc until I got job in a PC repair centre, there I have learned the basics of soldering (my dad helped as well, a lot) and some more in-deoth knowledge about all that stuff.
                                    I still feel that I could, and should, know much more than I do now, and joining this community will hopefully drive me closer to that goal.

So, hello all, hope you are well, probably you will teach me.much more that I will teach you, but knowledge has to come from somewhere, always

Comment

here goes hopfully got it right.
                                      my oldman is a full on elctronics freak so as a kid i was always tinkering and love the smell of solder. i qualified many yrs ago cable loom/harness manufacturer and a protortype eletronics engineer then worked for a multi national company that produced the first alpa numeric pager system but the world was to small always wanted more to do and didnt stick with it these days im what you would call a bodger in the old context that is from car mechanics to plumbing and anything inbetween.
                                      also a forum virgin! please be gentle. 240vchris.

Comment

Hello, my name is Danilo Medina, I am from Colombia, I am addicted to technology and electronics, I like to repair devices that are damaged in my house on my own. I really like electronics.

Comment

hi
                                          i'am rida khiri
                                          power electronics engineer
                                          now i working in askCo

Comment

Working...
                                          X