This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone , I am heythem , really happy to be a member of this forum , it helps a lot <3

Comment

Hello,

I have no background in Electronics. Just very basic knowledge building simple clone PCs alongside my brother during our teenage years (needed a computer at home, but it had to be a compromise between feature richness/hardware capabilities and cost).

My educational background is Mechanics of Materials & Mechanical Engineering.

I'd say I'm an above average computing/software user.

Joining the community in search for help to solve a BIOS boot loop hazard I've gotten myself into.

Comment

hi everyone my name is bryzz. i live in santa clarita california and i want to gain knowledge on macbook board level repairs. im currently taking an online course for iphone micrsoldering repair and would like to learn macs as well.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm a new user and look forward to look more into this site.

I'm an EE student and hope to be able to get a lot of info from your poste, and I will try to contribute whenever I can myself :-)

Comment

Hi, found this forum and hoping to shoot some ideas and questions.

Comment

Hello, i am also a newbie to this forum. I am da_buzz from europe. Looking to find here good tech tips and of course if i can help others i will do so. Keep it fixing

Comment

Hi, I'm very happy to enter this forum I'm trying myself in repairing Motherboards and ATX PSUs

Comment

Hi every one, I'm Mark from the FSM. Hoping to learn and help others in repairing electronics. Every day is an adventure!!!

Comment

Hey all, I'm Devin - fairly new to electronics in the broader sense as I'm more on the computer science side of things. Figured it's worth looking into!

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm a political refugee that has fleed the oppressive regime of Reddit. I've dabbled off and on in electronics for a couple years now and consider myself as still a noob. I was originally interested in radio electronics and came to the conclusion that it's over my head. I still possess several tube and transistor radios that I've made unsuccessful attempts at repairing for the most part. I ended up obtaining a ham radio technician's license over the span and all contacts were made using morse. Haven't been on air for awhile though. I've currently gotten interested in computers, which has led me to attempt to learn programming for a fourth time. I figured out that I'm not interested in programming for a hip job or to make money. I'm interested in programming as a way to understand computers. This has led me to become interested in C and I find myself constantly distracted in wanting to learn assembly as well haha. I currently am tinkering with arduino and have been seeking a more retro computer to play with that's not as complicated as today's machines.

Comment

Lo everybody. Just found this beautiful forum on the net while looking for somebody who already dug an old iMac G5/4.1/5.1 PSU. Fortunately there's an old thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...t=15205&page=3.
                        I'm an IT professional, an engineer, and a DIYer.

I might find something useful for an old Sega Mega CD version 1 I'm repairing.
                        Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone, I am Alson I have been into Computer repair for 5 years,and I am very happy joining this forum,an I promise to follow all the rules.
                          Thank you all the great Engineers.

Comment

Hi Everyone. My name is John and I go by the handle TDV8 on account of my passion for very badly engineered Land Rover SUV's. I am an Englishman and specialize in electronics design for Audio. I just have an addiction to keep up to date with all the new faults found and how they are diagnosed and fixed. It helps to make me a better designer.
                            I hope I may be able to bring some useful additions to the forum.

Cheers all!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Peter from Ireland and I am a software developer with a growing interest in electronics and electronics repair.

thanks

Comment

Hello all, I'm New on here. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Howdy ho,

new here, starting a hobby trying to fix stuff, google brought me to you. what i'm seeing, i like a lot.

Thanks for having me

Comment

Hi guys, I found this place when I was searching for lenovo t450s bios . i am a technician in sharjah uae and working in a wharehouse.
                                    Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Emiliano from Argentina. I hope to learn a lot in this forum!

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm currently tinkering on some older Surface Pro and looking for support and knowledge in BIOS / UEFI stuff.
                                        Regards

Comment

Hi guys. Just a newbie trying to learn electronics repair. Hope to learn a lot from this forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X