This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi! I'm Nicolas from Argentina, I have entered into the forum searching for info to solve a problem with a Dell 3452 Iris motherboard, the laptop turns off his white LED slowly when the power button is pressed.
    I think the forum has so much great information to solve this type of problems.
    Thanks to all members which post her knowledge and makes it accessible for all of us!

Comment

Thank you
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 06-30-2021, 04:30 AM.

Comment

hi All,
        i will like seek help on motherboard bios flashing/resetting SVP password on lenovo thinkpad

Comment

Hi friends,

I'm an electronic engineer, I've been in the field since '88. I'm eager to help out anyone if I can, and with some questions, I'd be more than grateful to get some help. Even since my childhood fixing things was my hobby and passion, and it still is. I hate to throw away things, so I grab every opportunity to fix anything broken around the household, and I often repair computers and other devices deemed unfixable by others. I worked with all generations of computers from the beginning to the current days (from C64 ZX-Spectrum to recent computers with i9 CPU). My current occupation besides fixing devices includes building and managing computer networks and being a system administrator in different institutions.

Nice to meet you all,
          Soma

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Greetings from Jamaica to the BadCaps Forum team.
              Yes I live in Jamaica and I am just a simple DIY guy; no special expertise I just like to take on mechnical and electronic based technology challenges. My expectations are that joining BadCaps will be mutually beneficial.

Comment

Hi, mmaks here, brand spankin' new member. I'm just a novice trying to figure out how to fix my stuff. I know a little and hope to learn much more. Thanks

Comment

Why didn't I find this board 20 years ago?

Stupid hick from the backwoods of WV with the tools and knowledge to build and repair or destroy. I prefer to do the former until my rage takes over which is all to frequently in my 46 years of age. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi all, joined to research the elitebook g6 bios tools etc. Guess I'm looking at chip removal and flashing arghhh! Anyhoots really interesting site. Thx ;-)

Comment

Hi there from Germany,

I'm always looking for an opportunity to fix broken things for my neighbors or family. Makes me feel like I am doing something for the environment. Plus there is always an opportunity to learn.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Guys,

My name Andres from Colombia. I am 36 years old.
                        I know this forum from one of the youtuber.

I am very happy to be able to join this forum with all great people on the world.

I recently started to review how to reuse old PCs and not spend more money or pollute the world more

I know very little but I like to read and study to learn, thank you all.

Comment

Hello everyone.

I really like fixing broken electronics and that is reason I joined this forum. Currently working on a Sony TV which I'm hoping someone in the forum can give me some hints on.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello i am zishan hasan from india .I am a laptop chip level technician .and I joined Badcaps forum for helping each other .........
                            Hope every one help each other .
                            Thanks .........

Comment

Good afternoon from Rainy Florida, everyday around 4PM in Tampa Bay area. I joined to learn how to flash the BIOS on an HP Elitebook. I am sure I will find many uses for this forum, glad I found it.

Been in computer repair since '97. Never flashed a locked BIOS before.

Comment

Привет всем из России !!!

Comment

Hi guys, I found this forum and is very interesting read the solutions that the users found for old hardware

Comment

Hi everyone!

Stumbled upon here while trying to fix a G50-30 that doesn't charge and shows no lights. Found at least two shorted caps I assume are parts of powersupplies, but schematics and boardviews may help me be sure.

By the way, this is my first ever attempt at component-level ntb fix, although I dabbled with stuff a bit beforehand. Also it is thanks to Louis Rossmann that I know to look for boardviews and that they exist at all - so I'd kindly ask you on his behalf, if you know what you're doing, help spread the wisdom by extending the Repair Wiki

Comment

Hello,
                                      I live in Azores Islands (Faial) and hope to learn with the forum.
                                      Thank you!

Comment

good evening! How are you all? ... I am glad to introduce myself, I am new here and I was attracted by the amount of technological knowledge you know! ... Excuse me if my English is very bad, but I am from Argentina and the google translator helps me a lot understand them! If you notice that I write wrong, you know why XD ... greetings to everyone from Buenos Aires!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X