X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response: LG Plasma TV

Originally posted by Brutis4555 View Post
    I have toyed around with working on TVs and car stereo systems. Now my personal LG plasma TV has picture problems and trying to get some help with getting that fixed.
    Hi there,

LG would be happy to see what we can assist with. Please contact our Customer Service Group at 1-800-243-0000. ^CL

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All, I decided to join the forum because my dad knew more and my son knows more about caps than I do -- it's time I made up for it.

"The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes so they would turn over by themselves." W.C. Fields

Comment

Hi All, I have joined the forum in the hope of fixing a TV problem of a second user TV I bought, I think its mura, but will ask in the forum for help. thanks everyone.

Comment

hi, i am new here i am in the process of trying to fix a few samsung tv and requires a little assistants

Comment

Hi im new here. My dang tv broke and I'm hoping to find some assistance here. Seems like a cool forum. Hope I'll be able to contribute.

Comment

Joining in hopes of getting a bit of assistance with the remaining work on my mostly-fixed TV.

Comment

Hello...

Comment

I'm an older guy and I'm not quite sure of what is expected here. I want to ask a hardware question and I'm assuming I must first post something here.

Comment

Hey.
                    Grad Electrical / Electronics Engineer from Melbourne, Australia. Found this forum when attempting to fix an Aldi brand TV. Seems legit!

Comment

hello all ive been messing with pc mobile phone repairs and console mods
                      found this site while looking to fix a lcd and its helped alot cheers

Comment

Hi i am a new member to this great site. But i cant post anything yet, please help

I really need some help with my laptop

Comment

Hello!

Found the forum via search engine (BBC Micro Smoking...) - after the PSU in the Beeb I've have from new did the same thing.

Replaced the caps (both C1 & C2), and it's working beautifully again. Next job - 1984 Apple Mac Plus.

Cheers,

Sean.

Comment

Hi,
                            I am a new member to this great site. I have a certificate in the Automotive Industry and a few programming languages like PHP and Mysql which I'm still learning. I built an electronic work space recently at the back of my house where I started to do some small repairing work like recapping the damaged motherboards and testing components. I'm on my way to further test and if possible to discover this phenomenon (bad caps) which causes disaster on yours and my desktop or laptop PC. I'm currently working for an electronic firm which handle parking access facilities through out the country and of course I'm the software technician solving small problem for them all my day helping people do simple tasks with the pc or fix their mistakes. Hope to be able to contribute like others in this forum and I found out that I'm getting more closer to circuits, controller and LCD TVs etc. lately. The knowledge is outstanding here. Keep it up the good work here guys...
                            Last edited by LENOVO-A880; 06-18-2014, 12:09 PM.
                            "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
                            -Napoleon Hill

"The chip that functions abnormally will be desoldered, as they say."
                            -Charles Stross

"Why is it you're always too small or too tall?"
                            -The Mad Hatter

Comment

Hello,
                              New member here and hope to remain for a long time.
                              Thanks for all the future help.

Comment

hello, im new to this site, although not new to electronics and tv repair, been doing it for 35 years, good to keep up with new technology too

Comment

Hi all.
                                  I like old motherboards, and don't like seeing them being thrown out - hence checking this spot out. These relatively classic computers go as fast as i would ever need.
                                  Just imagine how many good motherboards have being thrown out just because some felt that they had to update, or there was some problem that slowed the system down that was due to poor config or jerk-ware that had possessed their computer.
                                  This is bordering on being a crying shame.
                                  Waste not - want not

Comment

good day every one, im new here, from Philippines

im jeff, almost newbie about repair electronics, this forum help me a lot since i found it, many tips and tricks.

hope im welcome here, i know i have a very little knowledge to share in this forum since i almost starting to learn. but hope soon i will share my works to have a reference to other like me.

thank you.

Comment

Hey everyone! My name is Charlie and I'm a geographer who likes to tinker with electronics. I believe that most things can be fixed rather than replaced, and electronics are no different. I'm currently having an issue with a television and came here for help.

Comment

New member and a novice at electronics, but I can work a voltmeter, repair car air-conditioners, rebuild engines, grew up with Unix and know firewalls. I am very diverse and love to learn, but be patient with me as I am an old dog learning new things. Looking forward to the forum.

Comment

Hello everyone...
                                          Greetings!

I am a health care professional and a computer hobbyist. But recently when my mobo started acting weird I made a few random searches to find the solution that replacing faulty capacitors might work and it did. I was grateful to badcaps and its members... Sending out loads of appreciation and thanks... Now I feel like I could expand my area of interest to the field of electronics as well (specifically repair of old equipment that has badcaps.... hehe)

Thanks a lot friends...
                                          Regards,
                                          IBP

Comment

Working...
                                          X