• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi. I am a new member here. Hope can get some help and share

Comment

Hello,

My name is Mike and I am from IL. I am EE major but a software engineer by profession. I like fixing electronics and am thankful to all the people on this forum for the help they have been providing.

Comment

Hi TJ here. New member from Scotland UK.

Comment

Hello all, glad to be part of this great informative group.

Comment

hi everyone, this is steve from new york

Comment

Hi, Gary from New Zealand. I do a few repairs on equipment here at work, and found this site after a search for information turned up what seems to be the only information on the web.

Comment

Hi. I'm not a mechanic. I'm an electronics engineer.

Comment

Hello, I like repairing things and is interested in electronic and computer.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    Glad to be here! I've been in electronics since 1963, building, repairing and enjoying and now run into strange LCD TV LED problems that seem weird. I found this site while searching for a fix for a friends TV. I'm now in the process of troubleshooting and may return for help after I've run out of no backlight tests.

Comment

Hello , this is Ricky from Texas. I sure hope yall can help me get the power to come on, vizeo E550i-b2E.
                      Thanks !

Comment

Hi kevin here. Joining in hopes of getting a bit of assistance with some good audio caps.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Hi, I'm Andras. Usually designing and programming microcontroller devices, and repairing SMPS stuff. Found this forum while repairing a monitor's PSU.
                          Thank you All for the useful info!

Comment

Hello. Just trying to learn new troubleshooting procedures for television repair. Badcaps has helped many times. Really appreciate all the hard work people have put into this forum. Thank you.

Comment

hello friends

Comment

Hello. Jukka from Finland, complete newbie with electronics

Comment

Hi - I'm Lance...I tinker with electronics enough to fix a few things...always looking to learn new things.

Comment

I'm Star.

I'm staring a Dell PSU that had a cap leak all over itself. I'm trying to fix it.

Comment

Hi all! Found the forum in hopes of finding a solution for my non working Sony bravia

Comment

Hello to all! I am learning and need all the help I can get! I have a ASUS X75A that I purchased from a local pawn shop. It had windows 8 and some issuse with the keyboard. So I downloaded software from ASUS site that did not fix so I replaced the cmos battery it powered on at first so I powered off and the next boot did not power on. No LED no sign of power at all!!! I could hear a noise near the RT8206l that has now stopped but still gets hot and PC will not power on I NEED HELP!!! Thanks to all and I welcome all ideas.

Comment

Real New

Hello!
                                          Just trying to get in to the modding sean and maybe make a thing or two on the way!

Comment

Working...
                                          X