Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer E5-571G Compal_LA-B162P

Hi,

I have a acer laptop with two gpu, intel hd graphics and nvidia.
    The intel gpu has a problem and i need to disable it. Anyone can tell me how can disable intel hd graphics by hardware?
    Attached Files

Re: Acer E5-571G Compal_LA-B162P

AFAIK, you cant disable intel HD Graphics. Btw, default display is from nvidea.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      AFAIK, you cant disable intel HD Graphics. Btw, default display is from nvidea.
      Thanks @mcplslg123

but i need to disable it by hardware because if I install the driver it use as primary. I have edited the bios to disable IGFX graphics and use PEG and didnt work.

Comment

What is the problem?? can you describe a bit??

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
          What is the problem?? can you describe a bit??
          The problem is that when I install the intel graphics drivers, the image has artifacts. I've already reballed to cpu/gpu and it still has the same problem and I need to disable the intel graphics on the cpu but by hardware. I tried to change the bios file to disable it but it doesn't fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiomfa View Post
            The problem is that when I install the intel graphics drivers, the image has artifacts. I've already reballed to cpu/gpu and it still has the same problem and I need to disable the intel graphics on the cpu but by hardware. I tried to change the bios file to disable it but it doesn't fix the problem.
            There might be a problem with the RTD2132R LVDS translator ,try warming it up to around 100 degrees and see if the artifacts clear up or get worse
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks guys, but I've already returned the laptop to the customer without repair

Comment

Working...
              X