GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope GOS-6112 100MHz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope GOS-6112 100MHz

Okay so i am thinking about getting my first oscilloscope model GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope GOS-6112 100MHz for 95 bucks shipped. Without probes of course. What probes can i use with this. Yes i will need to learn how to use it however i have been watching endless hours of youtube vids how to run them. Also thinking Isolation AC power supply model ISO - 300 or build one like budm made. Will that work? Any advice or known horror stories on this model oscilloscope? Are u able to measure hot side with isolation correct? Thanks for any input.

Re: GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope GOS-6112 100MHz

Pretty much scope probes are interchangeable with each other. At 100MHz most things are just fine. I did a test on the el-cheapo P6100 x1/x10 made-in-china probes and they are indeed rated for 100MHz and if you can deal with some of the "construction shortcuts" they'll work fine for low cost. Yes you'll need isolation for virtually all oscilloscopes to view unisolated signals, and you're probably better off buying one unless you just so happen to already have the right parts to build one...

No clue about all the scope brands out there. Most of them just work, if they work. I have a virtually noname Vu-Data scope and it seems to work fine, along with Tektronix scopes which also work fine...

Comment

Re: GW INSTEK Curser Readout Analog Oscilloscope GOS-6112 100MHz

Thanks for the input i will just go ahead with it, real good deal i think.

Comment

Working...
      X