Amprobe lCR55A Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amprobe lCR55A Advice

Think I decided on purchasing this unit (Unless there is an equivalent or better kit form that I can find. No case is not an issue.)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/182321753067?_mwBanner=1

However a buddy at work hasan Amprobe LCR55A that he is making me one heck of a deal on. I don't exactly understand if this particular unit is also capable of checking ESR and was looking for some feedback about that? Also if there is recommended specifications for this meter as far as accuracy and that type of thing goes. I don't mind buying both units if I need to I actually sort of planned on doing that unless this one is also capable of testing ESR. I just have to make a decision quick whether to get this or skip it and go for the first one. Any input is greatly appreciated thank you

Here is the link to the spec sheet.

Re: Amprobe lCR55A Advice

Having read the datasheet for the Amprobe, I don't see it anything about ESR.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Re: Amprobe lCR55A Advice

I didnt either, thats why I was wondering does it serve a purpose still, handy to have along with and esr meter or is it considered outdated, not really needed if I bought the first one?

Comment

Working...
      X