Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 65PUS6121 dead

Hello
    We have in the workshop this tv that does not turn on. The stanbye either. The psu is 715G6887-P01-006-002M. When connected to the mains I can hear the relay and I have all the voltages in the psu except the ON / OFF. Obviously the main sends the 3.5v of PS ON.
    I can't find the PSU scheme, but it would be interesting to inject voltage into the ON / OFF but I don't know how much.
    Any suggestions?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Re: Philips 65PUS6121 dead

Hi,

Here is a SM for the TV.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi mate,thanks!.I take a look

Comment

I have been able to find the source scheme in the SM but I am not able to find what voltage to put in the ON / OFF. I am suspecting that the main does not send that voltage, it must be defective. But I'm not sure.

Comment

In very many cases the voltage is approx. (+) 3V.
          To make sure it is correct you can cut the power on wire that leads to the motherboard and apply + it to the power.
          Last edited by yokoono; 01-13-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Yes, I have cut the cable that comes from the main, and I have used the 3.5v of the standbye that I have in the PSU, but the voltages remain the same as before. I have noticed that I do not have any voltage in the diode bridge of the primary zone, nor in the electrolytic capacitors.
            Sorry for my bad english

Comment

I have changed the main and the TV has turned on correctly.The problem is that I have put a recycled main of a smaller TV and now the double image appears. I have tried to solve it from the service menu but I do not understand this menu. Can someone who knows how to change it help me?

Comment

Well, I managed to solve the problem. I explain it in case it helps someone. In the service manual I found that this TV has three modes of service. Entering factory mode, the Panel ID option is changed to the corresponding panel that has the TV. This three digit code can be found in the same service manual. Once this value is entered, it turns off and on again and solves the problem. Greetings and thanks to all.

Comment

That code is passed on the label behind the TV.

Comment

Working...
                  X