Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenovo think center 73M Desktop shutdown issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo think center 73M Desktop shutdown issue?

Hi guys; i have here a Lenovo think center 73M Desktop, i have 2 HDD with Win10 installed ,and 1 shuts down properly, when i use the other HDD it wont shutdown properly, the power supply and motherboard stays on with the green light, only turns off HDD, i tried a few known fixes but no avail,it's kind weird cause the Win install of the one that has the power issue is fresh and updated.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-12-2022, 02:27 PM. Reason: Lenovo think center 73M

Re: Lenovo think center 73M Desktop shutdown issue?

it's not doing some stupid shit in the settings like going into "sleep mode" is it?

Comment

Re: Lenovo think center 73M Desktop shutdown issue?

Originally posted by stj View Post
      it's not doing some stupid shit in the settings like going into "sleep mode" is it?

It goes in sleep mode but doesn't come up from it , when press enter, if i restart pc it does start normal, when i shutdown it wont shut down stays with the green light on, and to turn it off i have to press power button on desktop if i want to turn it on back on again, well now i'm using the HHD that works fine, i have 3 other Lenovo Think Center desktops ,i'll keep this HDD to try on the others when i have issue, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X