LG 55LN5710 backlight diffuser sheet order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG 55LN5710 backlight diffuser sheet order

Hello all, new member here. I replaced the LED strips and found that the BL can be turned on with the TCON board and LCD panel disconnected. So new LED strips are working fine. Now the problem. There are 3 diffuser sheets on this set. One sheet is thicker than the others and I know it goes in first next to the LED strips. But one side of this sheet has a rougher texture than the other side. Does the rough side go up or down? The 2 thinner sheets have tabs that will only allow them to be installed one way so that's good. One sheet is what I would call plain translucent. The other sheet is whiter and u can see some "snowflake" looking specs in it and also some rainbow colors when looking at it from an angle. Which of these sheets goes on top next to the LCD panel? thanks, Lee

Re: LG 55LN5710 backlight diffuser sheet order

The plain translucent sheet is on the left, the whiter sheet is on the right.
    Attached Files

Comment

i have a samsung tv in parts waiting on strips too arrive the thick sheet the rough side towards the leds then then the snowfake looking one then plain white on top but remember this is a sumsung set im working on.

Comment

Just did a 50LN. The thickest panel is at the bottom with the rougher side toward the lenses. Next is the silvery sheet and the white one on top.

Comment

Perfect! Many thanks!

Comment

Should the silvery sheet facing with the silvery coating towards the LCD panel or to the LEDS?

Comment

Working...
            X