This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello name is okoolo came across this forum while looking for schemetics for an inspiron 5775 which keeps getting throttled (uknown charger error) and can't charge (unless turned off) due to I suspect a faulty motherboard. (Tried different
    original charger, replaced DC jack). Located in missisasuga.

Comment

hello... long time tinkerer, but beginner level. looking forward to share.

Comment

hello

David here from Australia

Hope to find some solutions here for the weirdos that use 240V power

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to fix a Dell 2005fpw monitor with intermittent power issues. Hopefully the info here will get me closer to a solution.

Comment

AtomiX here, from Abidjan in Ivory Coast.
            looking forward to fix some of my sonos speakers !
            Thank you

Comment

Hello from Elba, Al

Comment

Hello from Stockholm, Sweden!

Comment

Greetings from Brazil.
                  It's nice to have a specialized place like forum this to share knowledge.

Comment

ello all. Here to clear bios on hp 840 g3. supplies ordered will try HPUnlocker before asking forum to clean .bin. Glad I have a raspberry or two laying around cause wow hard to find unless your willing to pay pay pay.

Comment

Hello all
                      Salam and Peace from Morocco Y'all

Comment

a guy from atlanta but lives in nyc

i'm also russian

good day

Comment

hello

Comment

I'm new in fixing stuff with my own hands therefore a NOOB!
                            till this point all fixing was simple stuff... software or some little soldering usually done this trick!
                            Now I try to venture into schematics & measuring rails, etc...
                            I'm sure I'm gonna learn a lot by hanging in this forum, please take care of me.

Comment

Hello all. I am Kudakwashe Ernest from South Africa. Electronic Technologist. Now an automotive enthusiast. Looking forward to have great time here.

Kuda

Comment

Hi, it's Kristaps here from Latvia i am 36 years.
                                I am DYS fan and now working on my laptop to remove bios password. So it looks like i need to reprogram it. I am here more for learning and getting new stuff. Happy to see that here is so many skilled people.

Comment

hello im costas from greece nice to be a member to this technical forum

Comment

Hello to you all, my name is Gordon and I'm from Papua New Guinea. I started repairing
                                    laptops 2 years ago and wanting to further develop my skills and knowledge in electron repairs. I am very happy to join the forum and learn from you all.

Comment

Good Morning All.

New to the site and kinda new to electrical stuff, but at the rate of change in electronics, maybe everyone is. I work on old cars, jaguars mostly and an old 928, 1986. Anyways, this has gotten me, although I have always like to get my hands dirty, into much much more diy stuff. Also, I like to rescue what many people simply toss for the next shiny new thing. Which brings me here.

I found a 70inch Sharp LC-70SQ15U... On the curb just before a snow storm. I brought it home and am determined to get her showing off her colors again. 2 slow blinks 2 fast and - well, I'll be creating a thread for it later.

I am so so so grateful for e spaces like this in the world. Can't express how grateful. Thank you all for sharing your hard worked for wisdom and knowledge. Thank you!

Comment

Hello all!

I'm big fan of the good capacitor brands and glad to find here

Comment

Hi fellow techs.
                                          My name is Peter from South-Africa. Recently retired instrumentation Engineer
                                          I am still very active in electronics mostly consulting and as a hobby and some AVR assembler programming.
                                          Thank you for accepting me in your domain!

Comment

Working...
                                          X