X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey guys, new to the forum.

Looking for help with my non working samsung lnt 4061f. going to make a post about it, let me know what you think is wrong please !

Comment

Just found this site while searching for TV repair problems and thought i would join up. Glad to see a good forum like this wish i would have found it sooner.

Comment

Greetings
        I have been repairing televisions, monitors and control electronics in a washing machine.

Comment

Hi, i'm stumbled across the forum whilst doing some searches about fixing lcd tvs. It looks amazing and very helpful! I'll be posting in the relevant section as I would like a sanity test before I fry myself.

Thanks!

Comment

Greeting to all. I'm a repairman for electronics.

Comment

Very useful forum. Thanks

Comment

Hello, I just found this forum in needing help repairing a LCD TV. It will be my first go-round with a TV, but I have fixed lots of other things in the past. I am impressed by the amount of knowledge that I have already learned from this site. Thanks!
                Ben - Gastonia, NC

Comment

My name is Eloy, I'm from Mexico... I have a little computer work shop at home, I do computers, laptops, Video Console and HDTVs...

My Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/Reballing.Matamoros
                  My Web page... http://whatweather.doesntexist.com/

Hope I can Help you and hope I can find help!!!

And thank you for the accepting!

Comment

Hello, my name is Bobata, living in Sweden, retired musician,tried to repair some tv sets,as long as I could do.Hope that this forum will lift my humble expirience in home electronics and english too one level up.So see you around.

Comment

Hello, My name is Jim, I'm a retired electrician and I like to keep up on current electronics.

Comment

Hi guys, first post here

I'm a sales guy working for one of the online electronic component distributors, which you will all know. My education was more on the software and IT side though, not so much electronics. But as long as it's technology, I love it and I try to deal with my tech problems by myself instead of letting someone else fix things for me. Therefore Google is my best friend and of course I'm registering here cause I'm in need of some additional help .

Comment

Hi! this is our first post to become an activated member in this very helpful forum. we are searching for reballing solder balls for a certain mainboard explicitly of the lg lcd tv 42lw4500 graphics chip. we were troubleshooting distorted picture on the unit and had full functionality after pushing softly onto the chip. we ´d like your help on which ball size and which array type pattern is used on the chip lge107dc-rp-t8. maybe some of you has interest in the same aspect. were two tech students and hope for your help .great thanks in advance and good cooperation!

Comment

Illinois, just here to get info about my APS 1400... login required for mod info. Thank you all!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              im from israel, CS student, electronics has always been a hobby but i never had the time to really dive into it, so this forum really helps.
                              thanks for all the info you guys are sharing!

Comment

hello everyone, just defintely join your forums. I found this site when I was searching for schematic diagrams for lenovo G475 which is not powering on which my buddy from office gave me.

Hope to learn more about computer electronics.

Comment

Hi everyone

My name is Arkadi, I live in Ontario, Canada. I've come across the site numerous times when troubleshooting, great source for info. Now I'm having an issue with my TV and thought I'd register to get some help if possible, not having much experience with component-level stuff I've never registered to post until now, since I can't offer a whole lot of help to others as of yet.
                                  Nice to meet you all!

Comment

I am Lady Faire (Debra) and USED to be a computer tech. Like anything else, technology will rapidly leave you behind if you don't stay current, and I haven't. So, expect to hear cries of "HELP!" from me on occasion.

Comment

hello

Comment

I need suggestions on a Panasonic TV Problem with power light blinking 14 times. I originally had 7 blinks, so changed the recommended board and now I have 14 blinks?
                                        Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Comment

Re: New Members - I need TV help

I'm new member who does not understand where to post on forums. I need TV help!

Comment

Working...
                                          X