• Show
Clear All

Re: Power board vestel 17ips61-3 | Flash Red and Blue

whats the voltage on bkl on/off pin on pin 5 on the connector

Comment

Hello!
      So, I have some good and some bad news

Good news: While I was checking the voltage on the bkl pin, one capacitor blown. Apparently he was working fine but... I replace it and now I have image

Bad news: The image is a mess, I don't know if its the firmware or a damage screen. But its not possible to use on that way...

Please see the pictures. It have the big triangle on the corner, but all screen is blurry... I'm not exactly sure how to describe.

Thanks for everything.
      Attached Files

Comment

Glad you have got the backlight working do you get sound etc if you play a dvd etc through it i have never seen that screen fault before so im hoping a more experienced member can help/advise you.

Comment

Hello vinceroger69
          I have some very good news!

Everything is working fine. So, after everything you advised me, I was able to get the image. Today I found the issue was a bad connections on the LCD Flat cable. I opened and closed so many times the TV, maybe it got fault during the process.

I don't have words to express how grateful I'm with your support.

Thanks to vinceroger69 and yokoono support I was able to fix my tv!

A huge thanks for you and all the community that make this forum alive.

Have a great day!
          Attached Files

Comment

Glad you have fixed the tv looks a nice picture on it, Im still learning electronics myself so most of what i suggested is what i have learnt from reading various different threads on this forum or youtube videos. I mainly only repair electronics now for family and close friends as resale value on repairing and selling tvs you cant make a profit really in the uk as new sets are so cheap.

Comment

I totally understand your point. We are living in a disposable society. No one have time to wait for a repair.
              I'm more a SW guy, but I like to make some repair, like you describe, for me or for my family. 100% of the times are for fun only. Its always good to learn new things and I love the feeling I was able to fix it. Its working!

Once again, thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by gnobarel View Post
                hello vinceroger69
                i have some very good news!

everything is working fine. So, after everything you advised me, i was able to get the image. Today i found the issue was a bad connections on the lcd flat cable. I opened and closed so many times the tv, maybe it got fault during the process.

I don't have words to express how grateful i'm with your support.

Thanks to vinceroger69 and yokoono support i was able to fix my tv!

A huge thanks for you and all the community that make this forum alive.

Have a great day!
                +100

Comment

Working...
                X