Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with identifying missing resistor from JVC push buttons TV3024-ZC10-01(C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with identifying missing resistor from JVC push buttons TV3024-ZC10-01(C)

Someone previously had damaged a couple of the push buttons who has whilst pushing them in pushed off a smd resistor from a JVC 40" LED TV LT-40C550 main board MSDV3255-ZC01.
    The missing resistor off the push control buttons TV3024-ZC10-01(C) pcb is R06 see the pictures.
    I have tried downloading manuals for the Haier manufactured main board however they don't include the schematic for the push buttons!
    So if anyone has the pcb that could measure the resistance or have a schematic diagram for it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Help with identifying missing resistor from JVC push buttons TV3024-ZC10-01(C)

Most likely the will the same value as the other resistors on the right side between K6 and K7.

Comment

Re: Help with identifying missing resistor from JVC push buttons TV3024-ZC10-01(C)

Unfortunately that's not the case in this pcb

Comment

Replace resistor with a potentiometer and keep adjusting it until it functions properly.

Comment

Originally posted by alfatv View Post
          Replace resistor with a potentiometer and keep adjusting it until it functions properly.
          Thanks
          This is what I came to the same conclusion myself. The problem being the smd resistors are the small size 0402 so connecting up the thin wires to the pads on a potentiometer is going to be tricky without damaging them! Looks like the microscope is coming out!

Comment

Working...
          X