Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Finding a Replacement LED Strip

Hello Everyone

I've spent hours looking at Chinese (mainly) websites offering replacement LED strips for backlighting monitors, TVs etc but I can't find one to replace mine.

Mine goes into a BENQ GC2870, it contains 32 LEDs and is 355mm long. It is marked E117098 94V-0 on the front and NLM144LL077BDBKALB00751R901LGA on the back. I have attached some pix in case that helps.
    Attached Files

Re: Help Finding a Replacement LED Strip

If the matrix in it is M280HKJ-L50, then such a backlight.

https://www.taobao.com/list/item/614812048069.htm

Comment

Really kind, much appreciate your help.

I've been on to their website but I don't think they've got any stock which doesn't matter because I can't find any way to pay them. Spent about an hour trying to setup an Alipay account (I'm in the UK) without success.

I think what I'll try and work out is how to use a strip of the right length and width (355mm & 5mm) even if it has more LEDs.

Wish me luck and thanks again for your help.

Comment

More, fewer LEDs - it may not turn on, the led driver will not work correctly (current protection)
        There, in my opinion, 4 channels of 8 led.
        Last edited by lotas; 04-22-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I think the strips I am thinking of come with a driver board which needs a 12VDC supply and which takes the place of the integrated LED driver circuitry within the monitor?

I would need to find a place from which to tap a 12VDC supply and then use double sided tape to attach the replacement driver board to the monitor chassis.

I think

I don't know how I would integrate the panel controls that control the picture, brightness etc. Another problem!

Comment

Meant to add that you are right about the 4 banks of 8 LEDs making up the 32 in total.

Comment

Working...
            X