• Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by daasco View Post
    a melody is hearing.

And Black Screen
    Try again
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by xxzheka View Post
      Please help
      After patch my dump (P52_PATCHED.BIN), laptop is no boot, only fan works, no image
      Try
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
        try again
        same

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          Try
          the same, no image

Comment

the same, no image
            try
            Attached Files

Comment

thinkpad x270 need help to unlock supervisor password,,thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by kjl laptop View Post
                Havn`t you tried the Autopatcher ?

RULES UPDATE for BIOS requests/offers *AVOID BANNING, READ BEFORE POSTING*
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by kjl laptop View Post
                  Try this ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dycc View Post
                    try
                    it didn't help
                    no boot

Comment

Hello, thank you very much for such a great tool but I don't understand it very much, I'm an old person, could you help me to remove the password please, here is my original dump

LENOVO THINKPAD T480S 20L8 S1B300

Comment

I want to thank all the users who posted in this thread and especially Knucklegrumble for his great work.

Reading several hours I have been able to remove the supervisor password in 2 T560P and at the moment in 1 T540P. Really thank you very much, if I can collaborate in something do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again!!!!!!

Amibar
                        Catalonia, Spain

Comment

Originally posted by GasLyx View Post
                          Hello, thank you very much for such a great tool but I don't understand it very much, I'm an old person, could you help me to remove the password please, here is my original dump

LENOVO THINKPAD T480S 20L8 S1B300
                          Make sure you've read the first page of the topic carefully to understand how to use the file.
                          Attached Files
                          Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi,
                            i have t570 the bios password is unknown can you patch/unlock the bios please, I will be really grateful.
                            Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Renegad1975 View Post
                              Hi,
                              i have t570 the bios password is unknown can you patch/unlock the bios please, I will be really grateful.
                              Regards
                              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1526
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

still no solution for x1 carbon 8th gen ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                  Make sure you've read the first page of the topic carefully to understand how to use the file.
                                  It worked, but now the keyboard does not work and the battery does not detect it, is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by GasLyx View Post
                                    It worked, but now the keyboard does not work and the battery does not detect it, is this normal?
                                    The problem should not be related to the unlocking itself. Did the laptop have these problems before? Did you do the unlocking procedure correctly described on the first page?
                                    Including the STEP 8: Restore original BIOS, and STEP 9: Reset BIOS settings to factory default?

Comment

Please help
                                      After patch my dump (P52_PATCHED.BIN), laptop is no boot, only fan works, no image
                                      please help me remove password from my P52

Comment

Hello,
                                        I downloaded and installed Phyton 3.10.4 on windows 10 then the file that you put (lenovo autopatcher.zip), I recovered the bin file of the bios of my x240 with ch341a and the neoprogrammer v2.2.0.10 but I did not understand how to proceed, when I click on autopatch.cmd a window opens then closes immediately quickly. please help me.
                                        thank you

Comment

Originally posted by teranova75 View Post
                                          Hello,
                                          I downloaded and installed Phyton 3.10.4 on windows 10 then the file that you put (lenovo autopatcher.zip), I recovered the bin file of the bios of my x240 with ch341a and the neoprogrammer v2.2.0.10 but I did not understand how to proceed, when I click on autopatch.cmd a window opens then closes immediately quickly. please help me.
                                          thank you
                                          Originally posted by Knucklegrumble View Post
                                          From command line use either autopatch.cmd (Windows) or autopatch.sh (Linux) as follows:

autopatch <your_bios_image.ext>

THAT'S IT!

The command will generate either your_bios_image_PATCHED.ext or your_bios_image_PATCHED_CLEAN.ext depending on the type of BIOS you are patching. The original dump will be left unchanged.
                                          Command prompt (cmd.exe). Run as administrator.

Comment

Working...
                                          X