• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo G50-80 tested ec and main bios needed

Motherboard part no is ACLU3/ACLU4 NM-A361 Rev 1.0
    Tested ec and main bios file needed.
    plz help

Re: Lenovo G50-80 tested ec and main bios needed

i want need lenovo G 50-80 bios programming 64bit motherboard part no NM-A361

Comment

Stock/orig bin for
      aclu3/aclu4 nm-a361 rev 1.0 2014-10-10
      core i7/amd gpu
      Attached Files
      Last edited by p7comuter; 04-09-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I would like information the bios lenovo g50-80 core i7 is different from the core i5.
        I am looking for that i5.
        Thanks

https://translate.google.com
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-10-2020, 08:59 AM. Reason: google translate

Comment

Originally posted by p7comuter View Post
          Stock/orig bin for
          aclu3/aclu4 nm-a361 rev 1.0 2014-10-10
          core i7/amd gpu
          tnk

Comment

Guys i need help. I have a NM-A361 board. I had black screen. I updated the bios from user p7comuter. His bios was for i7 cpu. My cpu is i3.
            After the successful update i have this issue. Look at the pictures. I have particles when it starts but after that without the hard disk, the DOS mode works good. But it can't proceed in windows.
            I have changed also ram..
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi you can't just take a bios from another machine FIRST it will have a dirty ME REGION Once a computer boot it's marred to that computer unless it a full new downloaded bios from lenovo or you rebuild ME REGION. Unplug internal cmos battery for like a min plug back in see if it boots . Or put original firmware bios back see if it boots to an external monitor if yes either go to dell download and do the update with in windows if no boot you need use a external programmer and i will upload you a new clean file.
              Techman1025

Comment

@memoslar, have you checked bios settings for Legacy and UEFI?? Hdd not detecting may be a bios setup issue as well. @techman1025 is right about me-region issue ,so do flash a lenovo virgin bios for your mb or make a request at bios section(A working clean me bios will be equally good). But the garbage display in the pic at post#9 worries me-is that indicating some other problem?? MB is discrete or UMA??

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
                  @memoslar, have you checked bios settings for Legacy and UEFI?? Hdd not detecting may be a bios setup issue as well. @techman1025 is right about me-region issue ,so do flash a lenovo virgin bios for your mb or make a request at bios section(A working clean me bios will be equally good). But the garbage display in the pic at post#9 worries me-is that indicating some other problem?? MB is discrete or UMA??
                  It is discrete graphics...

Comment

hi myfriend bios rar can not open
                    please help

Comment

Originally posted by ahmetamor View Post
                      hi myfriend bios rar can not open
                      please help
                      Use winrar or 7-zip to extract the file.If you already have either software then update it to the latest version.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thank you its open 7-zip

Comment

HELLO PLEASE VERY URGENT !!! Does anyone have the working EC bios and Main bios for this model G50-80 with discrete graphic card? I try from G50-30 but is not the same I have the same problems with scrambled screen and not loading windows or bios setting. Only the startup screen shows. Before it was o corrupt bios and EC but what I found on internet doesn't';t work. Also if can someone show a picture of the pin out for ISP cable to program the ITE trough keyboard connector with RT809H.
                          I found everything here but don't have account there nor the option to register now.

https://************/threads/g50-80-nm-a361.14518/

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE
                          Last edited by raileanu; 06-24-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

It is i3 G50-80 with discrete graphic card

Comment

Originally posted by raileanu View Post
                              It is i3 G50-80 with discrete graphic card
                              try..

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70949

if it doesn't work, post the original bios
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by peste; 06-27-2020, 10:33 AM.
                              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                try..

Hi, my board G50-80 i3-Amd Gpu A361 v1.0 and your posted Clean Me bios worked for me. Thank u very much...
                                Last edited by multix; 07-04-2020, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                                  try..

no display bios try help me clean.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimore View Post
                                    no display bios try help me clean.
                                    This is a virgin bios with your DMI, if it not work then you have other issue, not cause bios.
                                    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                    Thanks to all supporters.
                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Hello, I need bios for bios nm-a361 rev 1.0. I've tried these out there and they don't work for me. The equipment turns on for 3 seconds and turns off with its original bios, it does not turn off but it does not show an image.

Attached original bios
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oualid View Post
                                        Hello, I need bios for bios nm-a361 rev 1.0. I've tried these out there and they don't work for me. The equipment turns on for 3 seconds and turns off with its original bios, it does not turn off but it does not show an image.

Attached original bios
                                        Latest version from Lenovo website, try it and let me know.
                                        Attached Files
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                        all donations are welcome,
                                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                        >>>>>
                                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                        X