Benq BL3200pt not switching on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benq BL3200pt not switching on

I have a Benq BL3200PT monitor which I am trying to repair. The monitor is not switching on and is not responding in any way. Thirst I investigated the power supply with help from this post. I also found a fried mosfet 11N80C3. After replacing this part the board is feeding power again with a 12v output on the pins. After reassembly the monitor still fails to switch on. Problem might be in the power-on switch board since this board broke in half during disassembly (missed a screw….). I did repair the board, but I am not sure if it is working ok. Thirst thing I want to try is to somehow override the power-on button, but that's where my knowledge stops. Hopefully there is someone who can guide me through the steps of diagnosing the problem.

I found out Benq does not provide parts or service information. Documentation such a wiring diagrams are therefore hard to find. I managed to find some provisionary diagrams for the BL2710PT monitor that seem reasonably similar to the BL3200PT, but that's is the only thing I have.

Thanks in advance,
    Kees
Working...
X