Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repair of the power supply unit FNP1500-48G

Good evening colleagues!
    After purchasing the digital voltage converter Riden rd6018w module, I decided not to purchase a power supply for it, but to restore the non-working FNP1500-48G, which I got a few years ago and power the converter with it. But I cannot restore it due to the lack of firmware for the pic16f818 microcontroller, which is responsible for the operation of the PFC and the synchronization of the MOSFET control drivers, as well as protection for flow and temperature.
    The reason for the failure of the Power-one FNP1500-48G power supply was damage to the MOSFET transistors, followed by the PFC and L4981A control drivers. After replacing the failed elements, it turned out that pic16f818 was also damaged (short for power supply 5V). To start at least in the test mode of the power section of the power supply, you need to know the control and synchronization frequency at the output of pin 8 of the pic16f818 microcontroller. As far as I understand, the firmware in this pic controller is locked from reading by the manufacturer.
    I am asking for help! Is it possible to buy a used pic16f818 microcontroller somewhere with native firmware, or, ideally, one firmware so that you can upload it to a new controller to check the power supply?
    Best regards, Alex.

Re: Repair of the power supply unit FNP1500-48G

tech.support@psbel.com
    worth a try

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      Thanks, I'll try.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
        I tried it! No use, no answer.
        Friends can someone come across and tell me? What is the frequency of the control and synchronization pulses at the output 8 of the pic16f818 microcontroller.

Comment

Working...
        X