SN0502045 datasheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SN0502045 datasheet

Hi guys,i have Volvo radio to repair,it was water damaged. Now,after cleaning and removing BT module(was shorted),i can supply power to radio but i cannot switch on. I think that problem is in sn0502045 IC,is maybe some kind of voltage regulator,on coils arround are some known voltages(3,3V etc.),on one coil i meassured 0V. This area was corroded,i found also some ceramic capacitors which i suspect. I cannot find info about this chip,datasheet,nothing. Maybe someone have something usable for me
    thank in advance..

Re: SN0502045 datasheet

I found this on ali https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...7d3fb0b04e1383 Says it is a Acceleration Sensor, Holzer type

Comment

dont believe this,they write everything there as i see from pcb,it should be some mosfet driver,probably some regulator but i need to replace damaged capatitors-for values of this components is maybe datasheet helpfull

Comment

If that is not the ic, can you provide a picture of the ic? or case type and number of pins?
        That is likely a custom part number
        Last edited by R_J; 05-11-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

photo is ok,ic lokk the same but description on aliexpress is not right

Comment

I did see some other listing that called it a voltage regulator. It could be common ic but with just a custom number, or it was customized by TI for the radio mfg.
            Maybe similar to a Allegro A4408 ???
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R_J; 05-12-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry for delay,too much work..here are the photos.cannot make better picture of marking but it looks similar to picture found on aliexpres.Allegro A4408 dont look like mosfet driver,my ic is driving mosfets,there are two double mosfets near this ic.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X