Xigmatek 500W ATX PSU went POP and stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Xigmatek 500W ATX PSU went POP and stopped working

I have not had the problem of not getting the items ordered it weather or not the item would work correctly or not and to get a seller on AliExpress to work with you about the problem is hit and miss and getting AliExpress to help you with a problem is also hit and miss

( and this depends on what the issue is to weather or not they will help you or not )

Banggood is only some what better time wise sometimes and there customers service is some what better but not as good as EBay

( but I know that buyer that are temped to take advantage of the fact that there customer service is focused on the buyer )

but me personally I give the seller a chance to resolve an issue with an device before getting eBay customer service involved

( but a seller non responsive to an issue will not give me much patience working with them )

Alibaba.com is another story by it self I do not even want to comment on the issue I have with service for buying some items from——> but let just say that I would NOT hold my breath when I need to order something that I can not find any other place because you never know if the seller will approve your order or if you can afford the shipping cost or can you find a seller that you can buy one or two of an item
    Last edited by sam_sam_sam; 01-24-2021, 07:28 PM.
    9 PC LCD Monitor
    6 LCD Flat Screen TV
    30 Desk Top Switching Power Supply
    10 Battery Charger Switching Power Supply for Power Tool
    6 18v Lithium Battery Power Boards for Tool Battery Packs
    1 XBox 360 Switching Power Supply and M Board
    25 Servo Drives 220/460 3 Phase
    6 De-soldering Station Switching Power Supply 1 Power Supply
    1 Dell Mother Board
    15 Computer Power Supply
    1 HP Printer Supply & Control Board * lighting finished it *

These two repairs where found with a ESR meter...> Temp at 50*F then at 90*F the ESR reading more than 10%

1 Over Head Crane Current Sensing Board ( VFD Failure Five Years Later )
    2 Hem Saw Computer Stack Board

All of these had CAPs POOF
    All of the mosfet that are taken out by bad caps

Comment

Re: Xigmatek 500W ATX PSU went POP and stopped working

Originally posted by sam_sam_sam View Post
      I have not had the problem of not getting the items ordered it weather or not the item would work correctly or not and to get a seller on AliExpress to work with you about the problem is hit and miss and getting AliExpress to help you with a problem is also hit and miss
      Yeah, that's exactly what I've heard.
      With AliExp, it's hard to get back to the seller and make them work with you if there is a problem... whereas with eBay, that's usually not an issue.

( but I know that buyer that are temped to take advantage of the fact that there customer service is focused on the buyer )

but me personally I give the seller a chance to resolve an issue with an device before getting eBay customer service involved
      Same.
      I don't like to take advantage of the customer service if there is no need or if seller can / is willing resolve the issue, and if there truly is a genuine issue (i.e. item not working and etc.) Some people will abuse this, though, and eBay will side with the buyer... which may not be that great of a thing for anyone looking to sell on eBay.

but a seller non responsive to an issue will not give me much patience working with them
      Last edited by momaka; 01-26-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X