Aspire 7520G - blank screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aspire 7520G - blank screen

Blank screen on lcd panel, works on external monitor until enter in svga mode, the image disappear and on the monitor says "out of range";
    tried to replaced the mxm nvidia card, same issue.
    Any help?

Re: Aspire 7520G - blank screen

First off, can you shine a flashlight on the screen and see the picture? if you can, I would try a inverter. should be a long slim board just below the sreen. you will have to take off the bezel to get to it. Could also be a bad screen or a bad cable. I have also seen it be bad pins on the motherboard side of the cable, and rarely but not heard of it could be no voltage from the motherboard to the inverter.

Comment

The problem is it works partially on external lcd monitor; i see the bios screen, then vista splash and finally "out of range", monitor goes black, but i can ear the vista boot tune..

Comment

Love is To care about a person more than you CARE about yourself
        The English to Thai Translation job must be performed by an expert English to Thai Translator . A translator should be accepted as a proficient in translating only when he or she is ready to translate from one language to the other and vice versa.

Comment

It is out of range bcz the monitor can't produce the resolution of the laptop. Switch it on then press F8 till you get the menu then boot in VGA mode. If you can then see windows the problem is probably the inverter.

Comment

Tried another mxm card, works fine now; maybe the previous one was faulty.
            Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X