This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Wow! Total noob here with limited experience in repair. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and I hope to learn all I can from this amazing forum!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Hello! My name is Robby. I am from Ohio and ran across this form while trying to repair a Blendtec blender. Thanks for this resource!

Comment

Hello folks.

Comment

What's up. From Georgia. Found this helpful forum. Student of electrical engineering, and this forum seemed cool and would like to post.

Comment

Hello, World

Comment

Hi everyone.

My name is Hesham, I am crazy about electronics a lot. i luv repairing all electronic devices as it looks like you are solving a puzzle.
                  I found this site and it looks pretty good for me and my goals. Thank you for let me in. I will try to share all my knowledge with you.

Comment

Hello all,

Just another computer tech, trying to get a little bit deeper understanding of electronics.

Mike

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum for the usual reason. Yes I have a problem. But then don't we all.

I have worked in electronics for most of my life and have a keen interest in music. My son and i both play guitar although he's much better than me.

As well as getting help I look forward to offering help to those that I can.

All the best
                      Brian

Comment

Hi Everybody,
                        I'm new here, came from a www.ogxbox.com's topic
                        And I'm 50 years old, I have three children and a love of course
                        I'm living in Hungary, Budapest, and I'm an expert level System Administrator at a "multi" company.
                        I love game consoles, arcade machines, flippers and to repairing any of them.
                        And of course I'm here to get more and more information what I do not have
                        Anyway, we are learning something everyday I love it.
                        Have a good day!
                        Sidocious

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie electronics technician with a fair amount of experience in the would of sound, just finished 4 years of electrical studies here in Spain, but i still got a LOT to learn so that's why I'm here, and hopefully i can be helpful to other as well.

Comment

Hi everybody!
                              I´m 33 yo and live in Germany. Im not a completly newbie to electronics but nearly some^^
                              Hope to have a nice time here!

Comment

Thank You so much for accept my registration.
                                I come from italy and i'm a PC technician, hope to help someone for thanks the forum.
                                Anto

Comment

Hi!
                                  I'm from Portugal!
                                  Thank you for accepting my registration.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hey, I'm currently a hs student looking into the electrical engineering field, found this site looking for info pertaining to refurbishing my old tech(early 50s radio) and generally learning more in the field.
                                      -also doing fun stuff with electromagnetic launchers

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hi, I'm a hardware technician and I need the DMI Tool

thanks and regards

Comment

Working...
                                          X