X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,
    my name ist Lars. I found this place when I was searching for a circuit.

Greets Lars

Comment

Hi
      I am new here and have high interest in technology and i join this forum to learn to repair computers/laptops/mobilephones and hopefully help others in the future

Best Regards
      From Sweden

Comment

Hi. Thanks for accepting me. I hope to find answers here regarding vertical lines on my Samsung LED TV.

Comment

Hi all, after many years visiting the page and several threads that have help me, I have decided to register.

Comment

I am a pensioner from Norway who has a cat as a roommate and has had an interest in PCs since Win95.

In recent years I have repaired or attempted to repair motherboards on a hobby basis.

I have learned a lot on YouTube, where there are many skilled electronics practitioners who share their knowledge.

I've been thinking about registering on badcaps.net for a long time and now it's done.

Regards, Leif Oskar

Comment

Bonjour

Comment

Hello! I'm ego, currently working with reverse engineering systems and reviving "dead" or "lost cause" systems, generally locked out machines/password protected machines to give them a new lease on life.

Comment

Hi all

Am akila form sri lanka
                  This site is very usefull for all laptop repairing people
                  I'm one of laptop repairing technician.
                  Every day people learning something I also learning avery day
                  Hopes this site is useful very much for my technical work.

Thank you all

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm Steph, from France. I've discovered this forum while searching for help to fix a BIOS chip issue with my laptop. I'm a newbie in that domain and hope to find tips and support through that community.

Thanks you all

Comment

Hi all!

I landed to this forum on a Google search for information on broken Lenovo laptop. Lots of suggestions and ideas what to check. Really good stuff!

Thanks

Comment

Hello and good day to all here @ "BADCAPS.NET". I am a self taught electrical engineer that mainly works on faulty Apple logic boards. Most my posts will be centered in that area. It is really good to be here and I cannot wait to get to know some of you. I believe in the theory "two heads are better than one'. Knowledge in key and I don't have it all, and that is what make a community such as this ideal. Thanks for accepting me in. Be safe, and have a great day, night where ever in the world you may be.

Kenny

Comment

Hello everyone,
                          I'm Ulas, a mechanical engineer works on board repairs in his free time. I've discovered the forum through a google search. Seeing a vbulletin forum such active as this made me feel nostalgic, thanks everyone for their contribution.

Comment

Hi All

Originally posted by QED View Post
                            Hi All,

I've been lurking for a while reading the Samsung 225 and 245 threads with regards to common problems and its been a real educational trip.
                            I have a couple of AIWA GE-Z7100 graphic equaliser displays that I want to repair also , so this forum should be a good place to help that project.

Just for the record, I have a number of children with learning difficulties and behavioural problems who take up a lot of my time (and I mean a lot) so if you post back with a reply to any of my future posts, be assured that I am not ignoring you , but have had to do my parenting job which comes before anything else.

Thanks to all.

Ian ,Hadfield, Derbyshire, UK

If you have a spare board for the AIWA GE-Z7100 would i be able to buy one off you please?.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Hello all!
                              I'm Nathan, and I'm from Québec in Canada, I love audio and computer stuff, and especially (trying to) repair them, I really want to learn more about how electronics works and how to repair them, I came across this website/forum while searching schematics for GPUs, and so far I really like this forum and everyone seems very friendly! and I really want to thanks everyone for all the schematics available here!!

Comment

Hello people!
                                I'm Anadrás from Hungary
                                My primal profession is electriciti, but I a little have knoweledge IT and thats it
                                Have a nice day

Comment

HI EVERYONE NEWBIE HERE. THANK YOU FOR THIS FORUM ITS REALLY HELPFUL SPECIALLY FOR NEWBIE LIKE US. AGAIN THAN YOU.

Comment

Hello All,
                                    New member from t'other side of the pond(ie England), due to Ring smart charger losing mains circuit, but still working on battery / testing... No electronics training as such, and very little knowledge, but have played with 6v and 12v motorcycles of various ages over the years. I do do a little with RC cars / buggies, have a motorhome, and a occasionally flashing all it's LEDs washing machine... So, learning a little electronics could be very helpful.. Fingers crossed I don't make too much magic smoke along the way.

I will selectively dip into this massive subject area, remembering there are many pitfalls and some that can be quite dangerous...

Comment

Hello Caps
                                      My occupation now is ships electrician, but when I am on shore trying to repair phones, laptops, tablets etc.
                                      Now I still on-board but when got home will be more active I believe.

Comment

I ordered a bunch of caps from badcaps.net way back around 2005, give or take a few years. I can't even remember it's been so long. I had a Shuttle brand system that popped a bunch of caps and I was able to get a kit here because it was extremely common for that board to pop all of it's caps.

These days I get my caps from Digikey or Mouser.

Comment

First Time LONGTIME.. Hope to get me some Education. I have A DEAD TV

Comment

Working...
                                          X