This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Very new to hardware, went to school for Software Engineering and IT. Currently trying to figure out how to go about properly replacing all the caps in my OG Xbox.

Seems like an awesome source of info!

Comment

Hello everybody!!! I hope this forum and its memberships can help me with my issue. Have a nice day

Comment

My name is devin and i live in iowa i am trying to leatn the ins and out of all computer related things

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to this after a career change. I retired and retirement was driving me nuts, so a friend offered me a job at his IT company. I have a lot of computer repair experience and he asked me if I wanted to learn more, so I accepted his offer. They call me “Dr Frankenstein” at work because I bring the dead back to life using parts and patience.
          Thanks for accepting me in the group. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.

Comment

Good day, just trying to survive,fix things that aren't worth it god knows why despite failing eyesight and shaky hands, damn smd's, need stronger glasses.

Comment

Hello.

Comment

I would just like to say hello to you all have heard great things about this forum and looking forward to contributing and also learning from the expertise available on here so thank you in advance from myself

Comment

Hallo,
                  I am new to this forum and <i decided to join because we share the same hobby so I can learn more and maybe help someone too...
                  Cheers..

Comment

Hola, mi nombre es nico, estoy en Argentina y soy tecnico. vengo en busca de ayuda en el foro y a los que pueda ayudar, estoy dispuesto. Salud!

Comment

Hi all! Computer repair shop owner in the northeast USA here! Very impressed with the wealth of knowledge here and hope to contribute what I can in the future!

Comment

Hello to all here on Badcaps.net!

Comment

Hi to all!

Comment

Hello everybody! I am starting a PC repair shop in my local town. I find this site really hopefull and it is my pleasure to join and participate in here.
                            Best Regards!
                            Ivan

Comment

What an awesome resource! I discovered FlexBV/OBV while watching a YouTube video of Paul Daniels diagnosing a board, and then found the circuit I needed on this forum.

I dropped out of electronic engineering in the early 1980's when I became frustrated at being told that a transistor was a little beast with three legs, because I'd already been designing my own circuits while at school. So, I worked as a sound engineer and installed AV equipment until 1988, when I started my own business repairing electronic equipment.

Although I switched almost entirely to supplying and maintaining PC's in 1994, many old clients still required electronic repairs and custom designs. Computer sales barely pay the rent these days, but being able to perform component-level repairs certainly sets one apart and groups like this make that possible!

Gavin
                              Cape Town, South Africa
                              Last edited by SirGawain; 08-31-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Hello All!
                                I have always been interested in electronics repair I just have never dove in with both feet. That changes now. Ready to start my new hobby.

Comment

Hey guys, long time reader first time poster. Computer tech looking to expand my knowledge and share my limited knowledge :o)

Comment

hello everyone
                                    my name is arash and im from iran
                                    im working in a laptop repairing shop for about 10 month
                                    in this period of time i tried hard to get knowledge of electronics and laptop repairing
                                    of course its a long way ahead to go and im here to go this way together
                                    thank you all and im sorry because of my terrible english

Comment

WhoAmI? I am just a simple guy.. Born in Cebu City, Philippines. A 48y.o ager. Gladly I am able to be a member here... Thank you...

Comment

Hello. I am new here. Thanks for a warm welcome

Comment

Hello. I am new here. My name is ken, i lived in philippines. i love repairing laptops, or any kind of gadgets.

Comment

Working...
                                          X