This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone im from Germany. I refurbish PCs for a living and from time to time I attempt to repair them.
    My first PC was in 1989 an PC-XT 80186 but I started with Commodore 64C.
    Glad to see lots of folks here.

Comment

Hi , I'm Serge, 67 years old french canadian . I grew up tinkering in the era when things weren't disposable. It is incredible the amount of electronic product that we can found in the trash. I still enjoy trying to fix things that would normally be thrown away.
      I'm a retired electronic technician who work mostly in automation . Now I'm trying to repair a Samsung UN55D6000 set . I was very impressed to find your site on the web. I found many useful information ( tips to repair, schematic). Thank you for your precious documentation.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm looking forward to learning alot here.

Comment

Всем добрый день. Я из Молдавии. Люблю заниматься ремонтом и конструированием радиоэлектронной техники. Принимайте меня в свои ряды.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm looking for any new knowlege in computers, repairing it and so on. Now trying to unlock my son's laptop..)

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Robert, I live in Spain and have a small shop that repair computers and mobile phones. I have to say that this forum is an indispensable tool for troubleshooting help as well as bios files and schematics. Thank you to everybody fo maintain this page and all those who takes their times to respond to the posts.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello folks, I am a Swede.
                New to this forum, but been active in sevral technical sweidsh forms throught the years.
                Run in to an issues with one of my old Laptops and found this forum, hopping to get some pointers that might resolve my BIOS issue.

Comment

Hello. I know just enough about caps to break something. Ready to pour over some info. THanks!

Comment

Hi, I am a new user. Posting as instructed for full access.

Thanks,
                    Brian

Comment

Hello everyone! Am happy to find that site - it's helps me a lot. I'm wrote here to gain full access

Comment

Hello everybody,

First of all, I only discovered the fourum by chance because I was looking for HP folio G1 BIOS dump support.

I can download the BIOS already, But think it's a great forum, everybody can help each other here.
                        I am looking forward to your great support

Greetings from China

Comment

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil, trying to repair a nsbw140x notebook motherboard.

Comment

Hope this can help me reset my lost password on a Lenovo P51 :/

Cheers

Comment

Hi, just joining Fixer of old stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Re: Beginner's guidelines

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Brad I live in Brisbane Australia and have joined the forum on the suggestion of Learn Electronics Repair Youtube site. I am trying to learn laptop repair as a hobby.
                                  Brad.

Comment

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Brad I live in Brisbane Australia and have joined the forum on the suggestion of Learn Electronics Repair Youtube site. I am trying to learn laptop repair as a hobby.
                                    Brad.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Brazilian and I found this forum by chance, I liked it and I joined. I want to participate more actively. I hope I can help.

Comment

Hello

My name is teknosrp and I arrived long ago to this forum searching for laptop schematics. Now I need help as I can't find myself the problem of a LA-6901P board with low vcore, and to open a new thread I have to post a message first. So here I go.

Many thanks to the forum maintainers and all who participate.

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Valentin, I am French and I go by the ID thetinyrepairs. I was looking for schematics and advice for repairs on iPhones as I was stuck a few times and found gold here.
                                          Hope I can be of some help to for new comers. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X