This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hey all. im B, full time parent of 4 that recently started a sort of tech guy handyman gig on the side of parenting duties to stay in somesort of contact with the over 4 foot tall world and to not feel closed in and reclusive. most questions or posts from me will likely be related to issues i run into, pc\windows i am generally good with its apple\mac which i have almost zero experience with and have needed to quickly gain some knowledge in the area lol.

look forward to future interaction with everyone cheers

Comment

Hi there

I have joined this forum as I need some help to identify some replacements for some bad capacitors. I have a general interest in electronics, tinkering and fixing things.

Thanks

Comment

Hey all!
        I am a full time media producer working out of Sweden, in my spare time I like fixing things and taking stuff apart to see how they work - I have been looking for a forum where people fix things and share their findings so when I found this forum it felt like a perfect match. I hope I'll be able to provide some help going forward!

Comment

Hello everyone...I work at a school and repair PC's ...IT department. Looking for solutions to repair power supplies.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello.
              I'm Fredd.
              I'm here to fix my TV.

Comment

Hello all,

I love to fix Apple Logic Boards and make unhappy MacBooks happy again. XP

I'm all about keeping this stuff out of the landfills and making end users happy.

NTMU all,

Thomas

Comment

hi, im new to board repair and would like to learn a bit
                  thanks

Comment

hi everyone, thanks for accepting me in this forum. I need your advice

Comment

Hello to all
                      I am a 60+ year old and know just enough to be a dangerous paperweight maker. lol
                      Still learning something every day.
                      This site is a wealth of information with some very smart people, way way over my pay grade.

Comment

Hello.
                        My name is Alexander.
                        Since childhood, I love different electronic devices. I have always enjoyed working with a soldering iron and understanding circuits.
                        In 2007, my first old computer appeared with an AMD 1.3 Hz processor and 256mb SDRAM.
                        I started researching and experimenting. Since then, repairing PCs has become my hobby and has grown into my main occupation.
                        Today I can easily work under a microscope with small details or change BGA chips.
                        Very weak in programming. I missed a lot because I started studying too late.
                        I came to the forum in search of knowledge in the software part of laptop repair.
                        I want to learn a lot.

Comment

Hi, I just registered because my PSU died and wanted to repair by myself, not a expert but I know some very basic things about electronic repairs, so here I go

Comment

Hi, Great information on here and I have registered as I want to learn more about repairing TV's.

Comment

Hello everyone, I just decided to join the forums.

Comment

Hi all !
                                Self tough electronics guy here , thanks in advance for all the much needed help I am about to receive
                                I'll try not to be to much of a pain .

Comment

Howdy.

I'm new to doing repairs, I love taking things people think as "junk", referbishing them, and giving them away. I hope to learn alot here and someday contribute something own.

" Absob what is useful, reject what is useless aned add what is specifically your own." - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hi there, got me a broken T480S and hopefully can diy repair it. Have an EE, but not electronics based.

Comment

Hi all. Stumbled upon Badcaps about 30 seconds before I intended to smash my NAD receiver with a hammer. I'm somewhat ignorant in electronic equipment circuitry but well versed in most technology. I've been an IT person for too many years to count. And now that I've found Badcaps, I think I've finished the Internet.

So... hello .

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X