Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to all Members.
    Greetings from Austria.

Comment

Hi all!

Comment

Hello I'm here to get some advice on how to fix my samsung tv.

Comment

Olá pessoal, meu nome é João Santos, e sou da cidade de Canoas / RS. Possuo uma assistência técnica á 15 anos onde efetuo apenas reparos em placas mãe de Notebooks.

Espero poder ajudar de alguma forma aos colegas pois tenho certeza que irei aprender muito aqui nesse fórum.

Abraços !!

Comment

Nice to be here!

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for having me, and nice to be aboard!

I'm currently collecting NOS PC parts for building a retro PC. Having sourced a NOS Asus P4B533 and seeing that at least 6 caps are venting, I thought I would register and learn from others' experiences, and try to decide on suitable replacement caps before having a go at it.

I've been into electronics since childhood, soldered a lot and built my own PCs in the 90s. It's nice to relive some of those memories again.

Best regards
              Björn

Comment

Hello to everyone. Im in France. I have done computer science degree many years ago. I try and repair electronics that breaks. I'd describe my knowledge as intermediate. I have had success with laptops and LCD screens.

Comment

Hi everyone! ��

A bricked bios on my laptop has led me here ��

I have a decade of TIG welding experience in aerospace, I do some 3d printing with a couple custom printers, 3d scanning with a custom SLS rig, and apparently brick ingredients the bios in my laptop after learning how to unlock some extra tabs/settings ��

Oh and I do some car stuff. Custom fabrication and tuning. Could use more time in the day...

Comment

Hello to everyone
                    Brazil zil zil zil

Comment

Hi Everyone! ive signed up since i want to fix my laptop! thank you in advance!

Comment

hi and thank you for allowing me
                        to your wondefull info forum first of all iam from Cape Town South Africa . what can i say i just love electronics from sin i can rember HOPE i can learn much more here from BRICKY to new wanna be tech TU all

Comment

Hi fam. I do tech support for users which involves mainly software but from time to time I pick the solder too.

Comment

I am new here and this forum is awesome .

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                              Thank you for letting me join this Forum. My name is Keith, I am of the more senior citizen age. Have been in Electronics for many years, but now as a retiree my electronics is a Home hobby, just to keep my brain ticking over trying to repair various electronic items. i am always ready to learn something new.
                              Regards to everyone.

Comment

Hi All,

Glad to be welcomed to the forum. Its a great resource especially for newbies like me, just getting into computer repair and electronics!

Comment

Hi All!

Fresh new member here.
                                  Did electronics back in college and it's been years since i've had to go down to the component level but i have a challenge now that i would love some help on.
                                  I'll post a thread once i'm allowed, but i have a Sony TV that died and i think it could be repaired easily.
                                  I don't want to break any rules by spewing it out here so i'll wait until i'm able to post in the proper area but if anyone is familiar with Sony Bravia TVs and their power supplies, maybe send me a dm!

Thanks and i look forward to exchanging with the people here!

Comment

Hello from Spain, Im a new member in this forum.
                                    Thank you for your support.

Comment

Hello here. In my youth was very intrigued with electronics.
                                      Back then we didn't have technology to access information.
                                      Presently knowledge is literally at our fingertips hence joining this forum.
                                      I'm in the sign making business at the moment but love tinkering with
                                      electronic device. I've repaired vintage Hifi"s, car audio, gate motors,
                                      electronic fuel pumps on excavators, tachographs, to name a few.
                                      Looking forward, I hope we can assist one another by spreading our knowledge.

Comment

Hello all. PC and Laptop tinkerer here. Always looking to learn and get better at fixing things.

Comment

Hello to everyone.I am computer technician and want to join here

Comment

Working...
                                          X