This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi everyone. my name is imran and i repair console boards, phones, tablets etc etc. i am not an expert by any means at all but i enjoy constantly learning! i hope i can help as much as i have been helped!

Comment

Hi BadCaps! I'm from the USA and have been lurking this site for looking to learn more about plasma TV repair. I have a fair bit of electronic repair knowledge, but my goodness, I might be in over my head!

Comment

Hi BadCaps,

I'm from Velen in Germany. In my childhood I tried to modify the floppy drive of my Commodore 64 so that I no longer had to punch holes in my floppy disks.

Unfortunately, I almost broke the drive trying to do this, but I didn't know any better at the time.

But after 35 years I've managed to improve my skills and finally fix things like switching power supplies, old Commodore computers, gaming consoles, peripherals, etc.

I have been working in IT for over 20 years and do electronic repairs as a hobby.

But the more I delved into the technology, I also noticed that it is very difficult to understand complex circuits without a schematic.

That's why I ended up with you and thank you very much for the admission.

Best regards

Comment

Hi Guys,
          I am new here, and got pointed here from a UK deals website (www.hukd.co.uk) whilst searching for a bargain TV for my mother.
          I have a TV at the moment myslef that i'd like to diagnose and hopefully fix.
          So here I am.

Thanks Guys

Comment

Hi peoples,

I have been repairing / using PCs since Commodore's release and mainly I am a networker and repair laptops and satellite computers.

Anything you would like to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hello. I am an engineer from Russia. And I need to get my laptop fixed, so here I am.

Comment

I'm just a loser trying to get full nerd access for all the knowledge

Comment

Okay so I see now a bigger loser for bad reading comprehension.

Texas implant, ADHD participant, destroyer of all electronics.

And kinda famous to the kids in my apartments. 5 star rating out of 12.

Comment

Hello people. I'm from the UK and found this forum using the Google search. I really appreciate all the technical information available for learning. Thanks :-)

Comment

Hi, my name is Daniel and I am new to bios dumps and unlocking. Learned a lot from this forum, thanks!

Comment

hi y'all.
                        I am Charlie from Kennesaw, GA.Thanks for accepting me.Try to fix a Sharp LCD, and i what i found so far is promising. Keep up your god work fellas!

Comment

hi all im new member from morocco , i love reapaire of dell laptops espicialy latitude one.
                          i m very noob at repairing mother boards i hope to go further with members of this forum.
                          reggrads.

dell latitude e5480

Comment

Hi there!. I'm a 27 yro Chile guy and my main hobby is software development and hardware repair.

Comment

Hi, Im Yeti from Melbourne Australia, I love to get old equipment to repair and get going again instead of going to land fill. i have been interested in electronics for the last 20 years.

Comment

Hello, Luca from Milan, Italy. Great to see this huge amount of information here, hope I'll find what I am looking for, and find a great people

Comment

Hi, my name is Gilberto and I am new to T2 rom chips and unlocking. Learned a lot from this forum, thanks!

Comment

I am an electronic engineering graduate. I am so glad to join this group.

Comment

Hello! My name is Vinh, from Vietnam. I am newbie to bios edit. I learned a lot from this forum and winraid, thanks!

Comment

Hello new to the Forum. I am happy to be here to learn and grow in my career. Thank you all.

Comment

Hi, my first post in here.

I've been creating mission critical factory software for 15 years now, and I occasionally tinker with electronics as a hobby. I like to build guitar effects and amplifiers.

At the moment I'm gathering lab equipment. Some of it is higher end old stuff and some of it is newer Chinese equipment. Electronics has been more or less a hobby of mine for 20 years, but the first electronics kit I got as a present more than 30 years ago. I have started a lot of projects and finished one or two

-Mikko

Comment

Working...
                                          X