This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello,im new in this forum ,hope I will do my best to contribute in sharing my electronic knowledge in badcaps community

Comment

Hi BadCaps

I am Stefan from Malaysia. I do simple electronic repairs as a hobby. I noticed that it is very difficult to understand complex circuits even with a schematic. That's why I ended up here, hope to get some guidance to enlighten me.

Best regards

Comment

Bonjour à tous ! Je suis un nouveau membre de votre forum et mécanicien automobile de formation avec des compétences en diagnostic auto et un peu de modification sur ECU ( FAP OFF, EGR OFF ... ) plus électricité auto ! Je suis un fan d'informatique hardware en tout genre ! J'ai déjà assemblé plusieurs pc de bureau ! J'aime faire moi même ( DIY ) et l'entraide ! Donc si je peux aider ça sera avec plaisir ! Voila en gros et je souhaite une longue vie au forum !😉

Hello to all! I'm a new member of your forum and auto mechanic by training with skills in auto diagnostics and a little modification on ECU ( FAP OFF, EGR OFF ... ) plus auto electricity ! I am a fan of computer hardware of all kinds! I have already assembled several desktop PCs! I like to make myself (DIY) and the mutual aid! So if I can help it will be with pleasure! Here is basically and I wish a long life to the forum 😉

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comment

Hi there, I discovered this forum while working out on how to dump a BIOS chip. Thanks very much for all the knowledge collected in this Forum. I am happy to join the community and to learn a lot!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm new here, trying to share from my experience as well as learn from others, found this website via one of my good friends which is running a repair shop

Would be happy to share any info details schematics I currently have

Best to all

Comment

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student and I am here to find a way to parse the BIOS of my Dell laptop.
              Regards

Comment

Hi all,

I found my way here when trying to diagnose an issue with my Alesis M1 Active MkII speakers. Not the first by the looks of things!

Joe

Comment

hi friends sorry I just joined thank you for your attention hope we can help each other

Comment

Originally posted by zinger5 View Post
                    Hi all,

I found my way here when trying to diagnose an issue with my Alesis M1 Active MkII speakers. Not the first by the looks of things!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by marchper View Post
                      Hi, I am a mechanical engineering student and I am here to find a way to parse the BIOS of my Dell laptop.
                      Regards

Comment

Hi guys, I`m an engineer of a small repair shop in Ukraine

Comment

Hi,friends ,i like small electrónic reparation .

Comment

Hello my name is Christian from germany. i have started working on electronic repairs a view month ago. Before that i was just building pc`s or other electronical related stuff. After a few good projects, i actually stuck on a power supply from a Yamaha rx-v775, so i decided to register me and hopefuly solve the problem. KR

Comment

Hi, I'm Scott, from Australia. I came across this forum looking for A1297 Macbook schematics, and thought the community looked great. Cheers!

Comment

Hi guys, My name is Alexandr. I`m elecronics reparatur master from Ukraine.

Comment

Hi, I'm passionate about electronics. It looks like a very interesting community

Comment

Hi my name is Pas

Comment

Hi guys..i'm Muhammad from Malaysia.. trying to do business repairing laptops..joined here with intention of getting help for my customers laptop problems

Comment

Hello everyone,

Im Frankenbit , electonics nerd wannabe i just triyng my luck fixing things and having fun

Comment

hello new member here

Comment

Working...
                                          X