This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys, I am from Sweden. just decided to join your lovely forums.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi guys, I am from Sweden. just decided to join your lovely forums.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi everyone, glad to be part of this community!

Comment

Hello I am in Arizona USA. I am retired and have dabbled in electronics all my life. More of a tinkerer than a real technician although all my working life I was always in some way repairing things. Last job was as a supervisor for a computer support help desk. Needless to say that was not repairing electronics, rather repairing users errors.

Comment

Hello all. I'm David, I've had no formal training in electronics but have had some great success with repairing faulty devices which is always a very rewarding experience, I have garnered the limited knowledge I have form forums, videos and books, I do struggle sometimes to understand the more complicated circuits but bit by bit (no pun intended) it becomes ever clearer. I hope to continue to learn as a hobbyist and no be a burden or annoyance, thank you in advance.

Comment

hallo finally after many years of being a spectator

Comment

Just saying hi.

Comment

Hi. My name is Alberto I'm from Italy

Comment

Hallo am a budding electronics techie and with the experience around it will be of much help.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Yello. New nerd here. Glad to be the part of this community

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm starting to learn the workings of electronics such as video cards, and I think this forum will be a great help in my progress.

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm from Belgium. I mostly do phone repairs but am now getting into laptop repair. Trying to figure out a bit more about certain chips through this forum.

Comment

Hello there!
                              Just ittle fixie.

Comment

hello.I love to disassemble electronics,and want to learn skill to repair it .

Comment

Hello everyone. I am joining you from Turkey. I don't know what to write. I am happy to be with you.

Comment

Hello everyone! Thanks you all for building up this great community.

Comment

hello everyone. My name is Ross and i am from South Africa

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Max, and i'm 38 years old. i discovered this forum to search a way to unlock my hp laptop bios ^^'.

Anyway thank you to all

bye

Comment

Hello to everyone here.
                                          Glad to be the part of this community.
                                          I am from France and i was looking for bios update for TOSHIBA SATELLITE T130-15T (2009).
                                          I found it here. Thank You so much for that.

Comment

Working...
                                          X