This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all!! I am Lance from the USA. I am 45 and have loved electronics since I was little. I am in the Telecom field now and have been for 20 yrs. I want to learn board level repair and trouble shooting.

Comment

Hello , posting here to lift up some restrictions so i can get the information i needed .
      Regards

Comment

Hello, I'm Rick a network and computer tech 25 years in, working in the USA. I'm a lifelong gamer and learner of technology/mid-level programming. I love troubleshooting all things computers and that has led me to portable device repairs and I'm in the process of learning how to do board repairs and look forward to feedback in the forums.

Comment

Hello everyone I'm Ayman 24 Egyptian came here to solve the worst problem I've ever faced since my all time using computers hope you guys could help me

Comment

Hi all they call me Charlie

Ive started in the 80s with computers. back then everything started with black and white screens. After i got our first 286 computer i started going to the puplic library to learn everything of computers. then i started with games. only the dos games back then.

i quickly went from a black and white screen to a colour screen. my first pc games was space quest. after that my interest became building up pcs and pretty soon installing broken windows and installing software.

now im in the trend of learning to repair laptop motherboards. its pretty cool for me.
            Thants it from me. let the learning continue

Comment

Hello

Comment

Microelectronics engineer by education, tinkerer by life. Not good with words. I'm here seeking help to fix my TV.
                All the best.

Comment

Hello

My name is Maciej. 40 years old. I repair laptops and sometimes looking here for knowledge.

regards

Comment

Sou aposentado.Estudei Eletrônica quando era mais moço. Gosto da eletrônica como hobi procuro fazer alguns consertos de fontes de TV.

Comment

Procurei alguns site o esquemario da TV LG modelo EAX65710301(1.5). Nas minhas pesquisas não consegui, nas tentativas de acertar encontrei este site. Agora penso encontar o esquemário.

Comment

Hiya, Nick from Wales here. Found the forum looking to figure out a BIOS password recovery (probably like everyone else here!)

Comment

Hi all, just found this forum whilst looking for info on a fault my Samsung TV has just developed, seems it isn't unique which is useful, sort of, because it means I found someone who has a solution - thanks Avinitlarge. Be handy to find a circuit diagram though

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello I am just trying to get the schematics of a motherboard for a Dell 7737 coz it doesnt start or it sometimes does with the battery out. the 19V is there at the motherboard. The battery is not that old and it did charge up. If try to power up off battery it very briefly flashed the hdd light. so I just want to see if I can check if all the voltages are there. Thanks

Comment

Hello, and thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to learn new things.

Comment

Hi everyone zerish from Ethiopia ���� came here to meet new engineers and friends with love for technology over all. Ive been experimenting on MacBook security for a while and I would love to share my findings here. ��

Comment

Hello to y'all.

Hoping to share and learn something here.

Comment

Hello Everyone, Glad I was able to join here. Looking forward for a great camarederie.
                                      Cheers !!!

Comment

Hello from Spain, I am an electronics fan and I have run into a very small problem, the search for a lost component, I come to this great forum to acquire knowledge and contribute (little) mine, greetings
                                        Last edited by Sith_fpv; 11-09-2022, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Delete
                                          Last edited by Sith_fpv; 11-09-2022, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X