This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I've been following the helpful guides on the forum and thought I'd contribute where possible

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm a new member from Paris suburb, here to learn about electronics, repair and so on, and contribute if i can.

Comment

Hi everyone. Looking forward to be part of the community. I'm software engineer that likes to play with hardware and make iot devices for home automation.

Comment

Hi all.
          Part time fixer here - finding myself with more time on my hands and looking for ideas.

Comment

Started with computers in the late 70's with Commodore Pet, and Percom SS-50 bus 6809 running OS9. Mostly retired now, but still have to deal with broken hardware. Used info from this forum before, but this time I wanted to view images, so I am signed up.

Comment

Hello all, I've been an electronics enthusiast for many years but never really learnt how to diagnose and repair stuff. I came across some really interesting threads here, so I thought I'll join to learn more.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Bernardo I'm from Argentina and I'm Electronic engineer.

Comment

Hello I am Roberto from Argentina. I am an Electrical Engineer used to work with software and hardware as equal. I love to repair computers. I began with this in the old days of C64. My best regards !.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm syscall and are a passionated professional software developer. I love to hack things and teach them to do things what they are not designed for. This is for me the easiest way to really learn how the things are working in detail.

My Current Challenge

Currently, I try to find out how to extend UEFI with drivers which are accessing and manipulating the secure nvram and reset TPMs. Now I found this awesome forum and am reading one article after one.

My Main Programming/Scripting Languages
                    • C++, C, Assembly
                    • Python
                    • JavaScript/TypeScript

For further information just reach me out!

Best
                    syscall
                    Behind every successful Coder there an even more successful DeCoder to understand that code - Anonymous

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm workin on a Surface pro 4 repair and I have found this forum that can bring me a lot of information. I hope to contribute to the forum as well with my findings.

Regards,
                      Tornnix

Comment

Hello everyone. "Accidentally" stumbled upon this forum while searching for the right scheme. A very useful resource. I will also be happy to share my knowledge with the participants of the site.

Comment

Hello Badcaps, I'm amazed forums like this are still so active! It's an awesome blast from the past

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Bob_Crachet and I want to do some board level repair of Chromebooks. I am in charge of a fleet of 500 or so and I am already very comfortable with "pluck and chuck" repairs. I can take a Chromebook or an iPad apart and swap parts in and out but I have a growing stack of boards that are probably repairable, I just need to learn how.

Comment

Hello, just a guy from Missouri that takes apart stuff I know nothing about and tries to figure out what it going on with it.

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm glad to be part of the team, i'm an electronique tech more oriented to the analog world but i'm slowly exploring into the digital world and this place is very helpfull, thanks a lot and see you there !

Comment

Greetings zäme -

Just joined to learn more cool stuff...
                                  E.E. guy from Gen-X, having fun building and fixing digital bits and bobs in Zürich.
                                  ..schryyb ych uf Hochdeutsch wytter...

Comment

congratulations to the success of this forum and it's longstanding tradition of member involvement yada yada yada this is why I am posting here because hey I read the rules at least the first couple paragraphs and they said go here post here so that I am completely unlocked isn't that great

working on a mobile device my cell phone which is a Nord and 20 or some shit anyways it is a not feasible to even begin to try to entertain you nerds so I am here for one reason and one reason only and that is to gain knowledge and yeah that's about it cheers appreciate it

Comment

hello, new member here, from portsmouth uk ...trying to find schematics for apple macbook air 2017.. i spilled beer on it and cant afford to get it repaired. I'm am industrial design student at and im gonna spend my last 50 bucks on a helical heat gun and pray i can repair my machbook.
                                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-02-2022, 02:43 AM.

Comment

hello, I am new. Came here looking to learn about BIOS modding

Comment

Posting to get full access. New here but have been on many forums over the years.

Comment

Working...
                                          X