This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hy, im from Croatia and I'm interestwd in laptop repairs, i hope that i Will find usefull informations here.
    ����

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hello guys, this site looks awesome. I'm a technician, but I still have a lot to learn!

Comment

Hello people, a hobbyst here but I love component level and want to learn as much as possible!
            stay classy

Comment

Hello. Found this site while trying to T/S a Panasonic TC-P60S30 that suffered a lighting strike. "near the house, did not actually hit the TV. I work on avionic's for my job so I do have some electronic principle knowledge, just do not know how the boards on TV's interface.

-Will

Comment

Hola

Comment

Can u help me..i have toshiba tv model 22dv733g..the problem is when i on the tv the lights gets off after 2 seconds..but there is a picture and sound..help me pls...

Comment

Hello to all. My Name is Doug I have been browsing this site for quite some time and think I am ready to try a repair on my Vizio E370VL. Look forward to working with you guys.

Comment

Hi everyone. My name's Bill and I'm in Largo, FL. I'm attempting to repair an I-INC iF281D 28" monitor.

Comment

Hi, first post.

Comment

Hi, I am Dennis. I have a day job, and repair musical items at night. I am not a super Tech, but did take 2 years Vo-Tech in Austin, MN. I have repaired TV's, CB Radio's, Stereos, AMP's, guitars, etc...

I understand a lot, and a lot of things I don't understand. Now good with switching power supplies

I like to change what an item does, if it has too many issues.

If I can help provide schematics please ask.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Everyone I'm Ken , Glad to be a part of something that may help in my Electronic Background , Because I don't by far claim to know everything , I learn something new everyday. I own my own Repair business for 5 years now. if I can help anyone with anything , let me know , I'm sure ill be calling on you also .

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, just trying to figure something out.
                                I bugs me when something simple is made complicated by ignorance. In this case it is the Samsung T200 HD TV/Monitor (no back Lights). Fell into you people while trying to gain knowledge on this simple no light issue.
                                Regards
                                R C Ship

Comment

Hello, i'm a new newbie!
                                  Anyway i do change components on motherboards and PSU's.
                                  Thanks for accept me on the comunity,
                                  Cheers

Comment

Hi to all member, This newbie say hi to all

Comment

Well, here is my intro.

My name is Scott kellogg. I live about an hour east of the Mississippi river and 2 he's west of Chicago.
                                      I have 3 wonderful kids and a beautiful wife of 13 years.
                                      I work for the BNSF railway as a signal maintainer.
                                      My hobbies are mostly audio related' building amplifiers and turntables speakers etc. I've been a active member on diyaudio for 5-7 years.......I don't remember when I started there.
                                      I found this forum looking for help with a plasma TV. Very helpful thank you.

Comment

Hi everyone, like quite a few people i found this site while trying to repair my TV. This was about a year ago and the TV is still running great after replacing some bad caps.

I've since helped repair a friends monitor and another tv that would have just ended up in the trash.

I like to tinker, but i also like to learn, so i figured when i run into a problem that is over my head and i cant find the answer by searching in these forums, i figured i would try my luck by posting and see if someone far wiser will take pity on a noob

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X