Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

inspiron 3521 ISL95833 +VCC_CORE ok, But no +VCC_GFXCORE_AXG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ISL95833 +VCC_CORE ok, But no +VCC_GFXCORE_AXG.

I have same problem too. The pl700 and pl701 shroted to ground, and the chipset is very hot. The board consumes 0,5A @19V from the power supply. Like something shorted inside the bga.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Also I have same problem pl70 & pl701 Outpu are shorted , can yoy helpe any one

Comment

@nazrul145: have you tried flashing the bios? on asus mainboard it works

Comment

Originally posted by marouen92 View Post
            i have the same problem on dell 3521,no vcc core pl700 & pl701 shorted to ground what can i do?
            Same here, what i can do for it ??????

Comment

Program the bios

Comment

Back to this post. I have the same issue. No +VCC_GFXCORE_AXG. No UGATEG signal too. everything else is working fine, or i think so. I didn't replace ISL yet. Already tried 3 bios dumps. The device starts with 5 beeps but of course no display. it is UMA. Any suggestions?

Comment

Re: inspiron 3521 ISL95833 +VCC_CORE ok, But no +VCC_GFXCORE_AXG.

https://logi.wiki/index.php/User:Pie..._I_solve_it.3F
                  OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

5 beep RTC battery problem appears, change the battery, press the Power button for 5 seconds and plug in the adapter. You can try the VGA chip bga. or UMA.
                    I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

I use the same thread as I somehow have the same issue.
                      The motherboard is LA-9104P that had issue with gpu 216-0833000 and I replaced it.
                      After a couple of days it could power on but no boot so I just reballed with leaded balls the chip, same issue it worked a couple of days before no boot again.
                      I replaced again the 216-0833000 just to be sure and worked for a day only, after that same issue.
                      It powers on, I get no VCC_GFXCORE_AXG and southbridge heats up.
                      I guess but heating the whole board at the bga station fixes the issue for a while but I wasn't lucky when heating parts of the board just to see if I get a temporary fix.
                      Capacitors seem to have the correct volltages, should I take them off the measure their capacitance?

Comment

This mb can be converted to UMA and i've attached the knowhow . Since you're having issues with GPU, its worth trying to make it UMA only.
                        Attached Files

Comment

To ALL to have the same issue with this board do try to replace the 330uf caps like CC167, PC1293, CC172, CV32, PC1254.
                          All of them where about at 270uf when measured and by heating the whole board they where working for a while.
                          That seem to worked for me, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by rookieme View Post
                            To ALL to have the same issue with this board do try to replace the 330uf caps like CC167, PC1293, CC172, CV32, PC1254.
                            All of them where about at 270uf when measured and by heating the whole board they where working for a while.
                            That seem to worked for me, good luck
                            scrap the above,
                            it didn't last long so it could be just random

Comment

Working...
                            X