Help I want to ask about HP 840 G1 6050A2560201 MB A03 laptop components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help I want to ask about HP 840 G1 6050A2560201 MB A03 laptop components

I have a motherboard 6050A2560201 MB A03 which is missing one component, which is as shown in the picture below

then I tried to look for references on the internet and got some information, that apparently the missing component is as shown in the image below

and the information I got from the schematic is that the missing component is a resistor as shown in the picture below

but this information is still not enough for me, please help to determine what components are missing and what are the specs like? how many ohms? what type? I'm looking for a replacement

Thank you for the help
    Last edited by uch; 05-15-2022, 01:00 PM.

Re: Help I want to ask about HP 840 G1 6050A2560201 MB A03 laptop components

please help me

Comment

Hi. It should be fine to just short the location with a solder blob.

From my understanding you have 2 rails that can power the VCCIO.

One rail will be active when the logic board is awake = main power rail.

If the logic board is in sleep mode, the main power rail will disable and the always on, lower current rail will be switched to power the VCCIO pins.

The VCCIO pins need to be present to perhaps power devices like a mouse -> when the mouse is moved, the logic board can then wake up again.
      Attached Files

Comment

ok, i will try to connect it now

Comment

Originally posted by mon2 View Post
          Hi. It should be fine to just short the location with a solder blob.

From my understanding you have 2 rails that can power the VCCIO.

One rail will be active when the logic board is awake = main power rail.

If the logic board is in sleep mode, the main power rail will disable and the always on, lower current rail will be switched to power the VCCIO pins.

The VCCIO pins need to be present to perhaps power devices like a mouse -> when the mouse is moved, the logic board can then wake up again.
          thanks a lot bro, you saved my life, your advice really works

Comment

Working...
          X