X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T2 Chip Programmer Tool

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
    Hi I was reading this Thread. Then I downloaded T2 Unlock Data Mina 1.4. My Model is MacBook Air A1932, but could not find A1932 T2 Unlock Data. I am getting error:21 - 0x15 (21) in DFU mode when I coonect to my other MacBook. Can I use the closet model or is there a separate Unlock Bin file for A1932 EMC 3184 2018??? Any help would be much appreciated., Thanks
    mina isn't working anyway.

Comment

Thanks "Iamo" for the reply... so is there any other solution for this., can anyone shed a light on this issue of mine??? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ugamazing View Post
        Theoretically, but MUCH easier said than done. Go try to pull a T2 and come back here once you've done so lol.
        Replace t2 not a problem. Will the laptop be activated with the original serial number and ssd? after replays ONLY t2 chip?

Comment

Originally posted by lamo View Post
          all above mentioned needs to be replaced: cpu, nand, wi-fi, spi(3 rom ic's).
          pardon, 3 spi? but motherboard have 1 spi chip (SOC rom)

Comment

Originally posted by lamo View Post
            Glory to Heroes!
            yes. it can. but be careful when replacing chips. the procedure is too complicated.
            yes. i know man)

Comment

Originally posted by mich6el View Post
              pardon, 3 spi? but motherboard have 1 spi chip (SOC rom)
              a2338 board has 3 roms. all of them needs to be replaced. just look into schematic file.

Comment

Hi,
                I have a remove activation lock(MDM)
                Can i remove it? Or only bypass and how?

Comment

Originally posted by pumemule View Post
                  Hi,
                  I have a remove activation lock(MDM)
                  Can i remove it? Or only bypass and how?
                  mdm connected to serial number. I think you'll find a solution how to change serial number in t2 rom.
                  good luck

Comment

Hi! Glory to Ukraine? Did you manage to replace the chipset? I also have 2 2338 boards and I don't know which set to change: WI-FI, NAND, M1, SPI
                    Hi) still can't find A2141 unlocked logic board to use in as a donor…

Comment

Hello! I have successfully completed the reballing of chips (T2, Nand, Wi-Fi) removed from the dead processor board. When I get the Activation Locked Board, I will be able to experiment

Comment

Hello! I have successfully completed the reballing of chips (T2, Nand, Wi-Fi) removed from the dead processor board. When I get the Activation Locked Board, I will be able to experiment
                        I can give you my own one. I’ve got my A2141 locked. But actually I wanted to try to make it work by myself…)
                        Or you can sell me that ICs

P.S. I think that NANDs are not necessary to replace. But I still can be wrong.
                        Last edited by LevanGood; 07-05-2022, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LevanGood View Post
                          I can give you my own one. I’ve got my A2141 locked. But actually I wanted to try to make it work by myself…)
                          Or you can sell me that ICs

P.S. I think that NANDs are not necessary to replace. But I still can be wrong.
                          but a2141 and a2179 have different flex of touch id. i want make fully worked board. but all my a2179 have dead cpu too. Sorry I have one chip set for experiment
                          Last edited by mich6el; 07-05-2022, 01:32 PM.

Comment

but a2141 and a2179 have different flex of touch id. i want make fully worked board. but all my a2179 have dead cpu too. Sorry I have one chip set for experiment
                            Ok maybe u have any logic board with unlocked T2 (FMM off)? Any? I mean MB Air 1932 or any? I think T2 replacement only can solve the problem and I just want to try it.
                            One guy sent me a video where one Chinese guy replaces T2 and make it work..
                            Last edited by LevanGood; 07-05-2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LevanGood View Post
                              Ok maybe u have any logic board with unlocked T2 (FMM off)? Any? I mean MB Air 1932 or any? I think T2 replacement only can solve the problem and I just want to try it.
                              One guy sent me a video where one Chinese guy replaces T2 and make it work..
                              i have only one board witрout fmm

Comment

I've done quite a lot of searching to easily find out whether a MacBook is MDM locked, but failed.
                                What's the easiest way to find if it's MDM activated on a MacBook that's been reset, i.e. no operating system.
                                Is it the availability of the option in the Recovery Assistant -> Activate with MDM key?

Comment

here

Originally posted by kevingill View Post
                                  Use this command in terminal:
                                  profiles status -type enrollment

Depending on your MDM enrollment status, you may see one of the following statuses shown below:

No MDM enrollment
                                  computername:~ username$ profiles status -type enrollment
                                  Enrolled via DEP: No
                                  MDM enrollment: No
                                  computername:~ username$

MDM enrolled, without user-approved MDM enable
                                  MDM enrollment: Yes

MDM enrolled, with user-approved MDM enablee
                                  MDM enrollment: Yes (User Approved)

DEP Enrolled
                                  Enrolled via DEP: Yes
                                  MDM enrollment: Yes (User Approved)
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-13-2022, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I have some MacBooks that don't boot as I can't get past activation.
                                    I can't bring up the terminal so the method you gave won't work.

Comment

I have some MacBooks that don't boot as I can't get past activation.
                                      I can't bring up the terminal so the method you gave won't work.
                                      This is not for activation lock.

Comment

Originally posted by .::iRizwan::. View Post
                                        This is not for activation lock.
                                        I'm fully aware of what the script is used for.
                                        My original question was how to tell if a MacBook is MDM locked when it's been wiped and has an activation lock.

Comment

I'm fully aware of what the script is used for.
                                          My original question was how to tell if a MacBook is MDM locked when it's been wiped and has an activation lock.
                                          it is not mdm locked if it is wiped and with activation lock. mdm gets installed during os installation.

Comment

Working...
                                          X